Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

"French Blue" just never stuck with these 13's. The flint name didn't stick until the '05 retro though. I remember these being called the Navy highs in '98...

French Blue XIIs tho.....

French Blue was part of the color code for these during the ‘05 release but many heads were up in arms because of the French blue 12’s releasing the year prior sporting said shade of blue. The ‘05 retro had a slightly darker shade than the OG flints and the French blue 12’s. “Flint” stuck because it remained a consistent color name from the OG and the retro box. The ‘05 retro colorway was dubbed French Blue/Univerity Blue-Flint Grey

The OG colorway on the box was Navy/Carolina Blue-Flint Grey-White

I remember people being upset about them using french blue instead of navy blue on the 05' pair but I like either shade of blue. The shoe is awesome either way.

French Blue was part of the color code for these during the ‘05 release but many heads were up in arms because of the French blue 12’s releasing the year prior sporting said shade of blue. The ‘05 retro had a slightly darker shade than the OG flints and the French blue 12’s. “Flint” stuck because it remained a consistent color name from the OG and the retro box. The ‘05 retro colorway was dubbed French Blue/Univerity Blue-Flint Grey

Navy/Carolina Blue sound better... guess these would be UNCs basically.

Yeah I had OG’s and remember them being navy and It’s crazy

Also when the OG obsidian 12’s released in my city they were called French blue 12’s I guess people didn’t realize obsidian was a shade of blue or maybe because the box had French blue as one of the colors but only the sock liner and back tab was French blue
shoe was mostly obsidian

Seriously though, where’s the pics?!?

Hope beyond hope these didn’t get pushed back...I mean January is almost over and still nada...

I have a feeling that these are going to get pushed back to either August or September to be a back to school shoe

I have a feeling that these are going to get pushed back to either August or September to be a back to school shoe
The fact that there's still no pics or anything I agree. There's just too much dropping in the next few months for these to release in April. I remember the 2010 Flint's released in November 2010 so maybe they will release it again around that time.

We have pics of the Jordan 1's that are dropping in May. But not these? C'mon!

Hoping for the best but expecting the worst. These are worth the wait but the fact that it’s been a smooth decade is outrageous....

Bred for example 🤦🏽‍♂️
I think that one depends on the shoe. Kinda cool that the name stuck with the black cement 4s and originated on NT, really brings people back to how powerful NT was back in the day. But that doesn’t mean it needs to be used on every black and red shoe (ie. XI’s)

Back
Top Bottom