Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Even though on the raffle, this flx app is such a gimmick. It’s already bad you gotta spend points to enter raffles. But they won’t honor purchase points past a certain dates. Tried to get my points with the 5s; they wouldn’t do it smh.
Same thing happened to me on the 5's
They said some BS about its past 7 days so i can't get my points!
Told me i should of been logged in or something
They know damn well i was logged in!
I was like whatever these stupid points are useless anyway

Wow, I thought they just missed my purchase for the 5s. Already emailed them twice about it, and nothing. Guess I’ll call.

That’s BS about 7 days tho. If you read in FAQs it says 7 days only applies if you’re not signed up yet or forget to tell them about your acct on phone order. Clearly states it can take up to 30 days to be applied to acct, then has a number to call them if it doesn’t. I’m gonna keep pushing for something.

There seems to be an overwhelming common theme: this is many people's first time not hitting on any platform. Either there is something off with the new FLX system, or many of these stores don't actually have stock (because of Rona).

ill be up early for these. got a new tv being delivered early in the morning. if don't hit on these I won't be upset. I'm still kind of upset with that bull**** shock drop.

These apps are straight trash. First I get logged off right before winners go out and takes 20 mins to log back in. 0/3 across all. Can’t even land a GR now

Rating the foot apps lol um there all as bad nobody is better.

This was my first time using flx and its trash atleast the old system showed your clock countdown and revealed then n there win, lose whatever this wait an hour to find out you lost why? And using rewards for nothing over earned headstarts for money spent is bogus.

I also struck out on Hibbets and DTLR so technically 8 raffles and how do sites who do raffles still sell them release day? Why not fulfill all raffle entries and then sell whats left how do sites have full size runs if you struck out on there online raffle.

DTLR/VILLA was email confirmation only if you didnt get one you didnt win.

giphy.gif

All 3 waitlists turned to L's. At least wifey is out the way. Hit at FTL near Bachman Lake ...been awhile since I've been over there. :smh: :smh:

Punk *** app didn't send me a notification. Got a lot going on so I didn't think to check. Now my pairs going to someone else :smh:

mmelton2 mmelton2 a couple stores out here didnt get full shipment in , one store got them in today but cant sell them since they have to use the shipment to fill online orders with them lol, picking up a couple for my son and some friends

Back
Top Bottom