Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Damn for a shoe I really want just to have them sell out in less than 30 seconds or sites crashing giving you no chance I’m considering walk away from this hobby

These are going to be going back on and off like the old days. Just to ween people from their bots. Like how it used to be. I copped 1 pair of SNRK. Im gonna have to rock my 2003 if I remember correctly. They are still holding up good.

throwing in the towel. Not making the dumbass move of paying resale like I did for royal toes and then see the price drop immediately weeks after. I'll either sit for news of a restock or wait for resale prices to dip under $300.

Only shoe that I was looking forward to this year and struck out. I think these were as hard as the Royal toes. Just happy I was able to get those.

These are going to be going back on and off like the old days. Just to ween people from their bots. Like how it used to be. I copped 1 pair of SNRK. Im gonna have to rock my 2003 if I remember correctly. They are still holding up good.

They didn't retro in 03... If you're referring to 2004 sure.

Damn for a shoe I really want just to have them sell out in less than 30 seconds or sites crashing giving you no chance I’m considering walk away from this hobby
No ****. More people are buying Jordans now than they did in the 90s. Plus with overpopulation. And now two more generations of Sneakerheadz buying shoes with no sentimental value because it’s a status symbol.

I truly miss the days of hard work, getting up early, waiting in line at the mall, waiting an hour to amongst other fans, getting the shoes you want, taking them home the same day, it was an event. Plus a better feeling of accomplishment.

I sit on all these goddamn apps on my phone and clicked instantly to buy a pair, the second I’m able to come in they still sell out? It’s egregious.

Malls open up at 11am my way, do you guess know if these are also in store? Really trying not to go out to large social settings

Back
Top Bottom