Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Try the foot apps, FootLocker FootAction.

This is the 2nd release (Royal Toes) where the Foot Apps don’t work for an hour, and then suddenly they work perfectly.

Last edited:
Certainly didn't except it, tbh. Fire Red 5's and DMP 6's was an easy cop, with multiple restocks for a few weeks. They said to have made way more of the Flints. I know this is a dope CW, but the 13's isn't a very popular model at all. I guess with most stores closed, and people trying online, it's a lot tougher.
This is arguably the top cw of this model this and the playoffs

I suggest people still try with Finishline as well. Until they tweet OOS on their wait page, it's still available.

What’s different from these and the dmp 6 Stock wise?

I got a restock tweet for the 6s to days ago went to footlocker and put a 10 in my cart no issues.

Nike is running the game on some of y’all.

limit shoes every body wants (Scott’s dunks)and restock flints like crazy making you think you finally got something.

let them ****s sit for a while.

I got on SP as a last resort. Saw I could finally got through. Attempted to cart and did the timer trick. Almost dozed off then looked at my phone and saw 6 carted.. hurried up and edited it to 1 and checked out with PP... didn’t even give me a payment error

Attachments

• 8274438C-9054-4A38-9468-3116DCA7A811.jpeg
    8274438C-9054-4A38-9468-3116DCA7A811.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 576
Dang, shoe palace only got 8-9.5 available for dudes to persevere with the timer? They ain't even got whole stock to trickle around the whole day this time. :lol:

these sites have been terrible for years.Not everyone can cook on every release. Just not possible

C’mon fam are you serious? Do you remember how Bred 13s sat in 2017? I remember because I got my pair on DISCOUNT like a lot of other people did as well. Hell, remember Brave Blue lows and Chutney 13s (both OG cws) hitting discount in NDC? The reason why this was happening was because stock was plentiful on GRs.

It’s clear that they’re cutting stock now and, if you can’t see that, you’re honestly delusional.

Keep trying y'all. It was saying sold out on a size 13 at first on foot locker but I eventually got to add it to cart and checked out. No confirmation yet, but hopefully this will complete my double up.

If you managed to get into a footsite, keep ATC until you get sent back to hang tight (then it's over)

If you're waiting on Finishline, keep waiting until you see an OOS tweet

If you're in SP, keep refreshing every 5-7 seconds until you get into cart. Once in the cart, USE PAPAL to checkout

I got on SP as a last resort. Saw I could finally got through. Attempted to cart and did the timer trick. Almost dozed off then looked at my phone and saw 6 carted.. hurried up and edited it to 1 and checked out with PP... didn’t even give me a payment error

timer trick?

Back
Top Bottom