Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Struck out but it's ok got a 6.5 for my niece she's more into Js than i am now.

But my question is i passed on the 2010 release because of the lack of 3M. Was that release as crazy as this one?

These being my favorite kicks of all time, I wanted to at LEAST double up...my '05 pair started falling apart some so I've been scared to wear them.

Cant believe I went 0/3 on SNKRS

Luckily got through on Snipes and already got shipping from them!
Will definitely have my eye open for restocks

To those hoping for a restock don’t hold your breath. Thought this was the line for raffle winners when I got to the store but it was actually people waiting for 4 hours to see if any pairs would be left over. And this is just Hibbetts. The restocks came from stores not being open. Everything back in full affect now.
There will still be restocks from cancelled and returned pairs

the reality is that striking a restocked pair is hit or miss. Once those Twitter sites post its a wrap. 95% less stock than release day.... but you’re always gonna have your optimistic folks like “don’t worry they will restock plenty”

give or take you may have a 10-20 min window of opportunity on a restock if you catch it in time

So far I was able to cop all the Jordans I wanted this year for retail and on release day except for these. So disappointing especially considering these are my top 3 favorite Jordans.

To those hoping for a restock don’t hold your breath. Thought this was the line for raffle winners when I got to the store but it was actually people waiting for 4 hours to see if any pairs would be left over. And this is just Hibbetts. The restocks came from stores not being open. Everything back in full affect now.

Where was this picture taken? Could be a local thing. Restocks usually happen when orders get cancelled.

nd the same g
Probably just the same. Hopefully things normalize by then and stores will be open again. I'm sitting that one out. Still have my Mars pair and they're in excellent condition.

Speaking of which, WEAR YOUR SHOES and clean them from time to time. My Chrome 8's from 04 are still great because I wore em. Hell, I balled in my Raptor 7's from 02', which I cleaned after every wear, and they look a few months old.

I wore my Mars 4's from 06 a lot and they are no longer wearable since they have sole separation all over the place, same with my 2002 7's... i wear all my sneakers but things like that happen to them after like 9 years or so... bad luck on my side i guess.

Struck out but it's ok got a 6.5 for my niece she's more into Js than i am now.

But my question is i passed on the 2010 release because of the lack of 3M. Was that release as crazy as this one?
I don't remember for sure. I had my pair early from some dudes that stole me off a train. But everything was tough to get that year

think I'm tapping out for today & hoping for the best with the Champs pair that might be coming when I got charged while not logged in...

150 minutes of trying is a lot on the eye

nd the same g

I wore my Mars 4's from 04 a lot and they are no longer wearable since i have sole separation all over the place, same with my 2002 7's... i wear all my sneakers but things like that happen to them after like 9 years or so... bad luck on my side i guess.
same I got some slight sole separation on my Mars and various other pairs

I think I got an order through for a size 9 on the Foot Action app around 10:20 am cst but after I placed my or the app froze on the order detail page and is still frozen. I haven’t received an email yet either. The transaction shows pending on my card. I hope my order went through.

nd the same g

I wore my Mars 4's from 06 a lot and they are no longer wearable since i have sole separation all over the place, same with my 2002 7's... i wear all my sneakers but things like that happen to them after like 9 years or so... bad luck on my side i guess.

Depends on what conditions the shoes are kept in as well. My Playoff 12’s, Bred 12’s from 04, Space Jams from 00’s and Olympic 7’s from 04 we’re all worn often, but soles separated. Some models were made better than others.

resell shot up on goat didn't see this coming. im done with sneakers till end of year this got me like **** it

The Footlocker app let me checkout after 20 minutes of error messages. A pending transaction posted on my account. Lets hope it's not cancelled. And if SNKRS comes through late with a confirmation looks like I'll have an extra pair to sell. *shrugs*

These colorways that were popular when they first dropped are rarely an easy cop. I knew this one would also be a beast.

Back
Top Bottom