Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

FYI just because you get a order confirmation email doesn't mean your gucci. It's the shipping email when you are all good.

Crazy I can't get through on snkrs anymore. The jordan 5s now these. And I checked out at 10 am . Its sad. Never win a draw either. Bout to just delete the app.

What a day . Damn! My pair from the shock drop came in with somewhat of a flaw. So I was on the hunt for my double up today. Size 11. Needless to say like a whole bunch of us on here I struck out massively on all the sites, foot sites and even the Footaction jig. I haven't been this frustrated in a GR. If there's any NTers that have a nice clean size 11 hit my DM. Plenty of folks can vouch for me in the Jordan 13 melo thread.
I'm just at this point praying and hoping for a restock and then I could be quick enough

Screenshot_20200530-111552_SNKRS.jpg
First time in a while on SNKRS, went through the browser on my computer though. I have a Samsung, starting to think SNKRS not really zipping through on Android. Smooth on the PC. Thought I would double easy through DSG, but the site crashed hard.

This was a rather stressful GR release as it was one of the few Jordan’s I absolutely had to have. Royal Toe 1s was stressful too but not a necessity.

GR selling out in during a pandemic and riots .... I haven't copped a pair of Jay's for myself since the true blue drop.... Always wanted these and always passed on them. I finally have the zeal to cop and it's sold out .. lololol...

Rather buy some exclusive new balance than pay resell prices...

I'm beyond salty today. It's been hard. When I first came to the US in 98, I wanted these bad, and I arrived here too late, so missed out. I was able grab the 05 pair, and it's still in good shape, but the sole is quite uncomfortable after all this time. I was logged in and ready to go on about 10 sites, pc and phone , and it's crazy to strike out on every single site, after striking out on every draw. It just sucks.
Seeing plenty others strike out bad too, so I'm sure the boys and resellers are feasting. Hoping for a restock here and there.

Just got a nice CSR on nike chat to apply my military discount without push back (I got a lot of push back for the shock-drop release). In fact she checked 3 different codes for me because I didn't know which ones I had used before. Apparently there's now a limit on the number of military discounts codes you can get because I hit the limit; got this message, "
Verification Limit Exceeded. We're glad you're enthusiastic, but it looks like you've already redeemed or attempted to redeem this offer."

I thought for sure I had the W on snkrs. Definitely wasn't thinking these would be so hard to cop

From what I can see, there's a lot of pairs but the releases were not smooth. Very similar to Royal Toes. So you'll have a situation where a lot of people get zero pairs, and the people that figure out a way to order end up ordering multiples.

There should be restocks, especially Monday at 7am pst / 10 et on Footlocker.

For anyone that doesn't follow them, follow SoleLinks and J23App on Twitter. Those are the only two accounts you need for most of your sneaker needs.

this was a hard cop. you had to put in work for them. a bunch if dudes in here (myself included) were clicking ATC for like 2 hours to get a pair. that’s dedication lol
Same. 1 hour 50 minutes, 8 different sites, 2 different devices. I don't want to do this anymore. Every few years my frustration with the shoe game reaches a tipping point and I sale my collection. (Last time 2014). I have reached that point again. I don't want to be part of something like this anymore.

I can't believe i struck out everywhere and the footsites came thru
Usually it's the other way around
Got thru on FTL and FTA somehow
Smashing the ATC over and over again never works for me but it did this time
Honestly its a pain
I was on desktop and my phone(app) going back and forth

It's been a long time that many people struck out on an OG GR release. Jays craze is back and always be here with new blood. :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom