Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

He actually got a point man .. some looters can jack a fedex truck and boom it’s not a wrap until they on ya feet

Obviously anything can happen. Again he posted a return request email. Not anything referring to a cancellation. Do you see that?

Really wish we could get decent size airbags in J’s again. Till them the shape will never be right :smh:

I got an 11.5 on FB marketplace for $170. Going to grab em tomorrow. Anybody need it? Just give me shipping
Do you trust that? I know someone that bought from there and got grey market ones. Hope that you got a legit person. It’s hard to tell with these fakes coming out. For the same price.

Order status updates the day after shipping on foot sites.

Whoever talking about card charging guaranteeing a pair needs to stop talking. Just cause it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Get real. People gonna stress until they get the pairs in hand....the forum is for venting too. Let em vent.

word

Shoe Palace pair delivered today. Originally planned to pass on these but definitely glad I didn't. Black toes are my favorite 13s easy and I don't usually do blue Jordans ... but a lot like the midnight 16s, these just WORK.
I'm not as bent about shape etc on 13s as I am on certain other models; I wish the toes were even more slanted and the leather was better, but it doesn't ruin my massive enjoyment of these. They're not really banana shaped, either. Definitely not as sloped as the originals, but at least the pair I got is pretty solid in that sense. No real QC issues, either. I will be happy wearing these, for sure.
IMG_1574.jpg

Is the Nike employee store even open?

Can you post pics of that pair? The deal just raises a lot of flags.

Shoe Palace pair delivered today. Originally planned to pass on these but definitely glad I didn't. Black toes are my favorite 13s easy and I don't usually do blue Jordans ... but a lot like the midnight 16s, these just WORK.
I'm not as bent about shape etc on 13s as I am on certain other models; I wish the toes were even more slanted and the leather was better, but it doesn't ruin my massive enjoyment of these. They're not really banana shaped, either. Definitely not as sloped as the originals, but at least the pair I got is pretty solid in that sense. No real QC issues, either. I will be happy wearing these, for sure.
IMG_1574.jpg
never was a big fan of the navy panel. look like a piece of blue jeans

Yo this is crazy
I have a package from nike scheduled for tomorrow(not these)
And it says:
Civil unrest has delayed your package in transit
Delivery will be rescheduled.Check back for updates :wow:

Also my tracking from ups(FTL)that i got on monday
has been stuck on order processed with no movement
It's coming from WI and it had a scheduled delivery for wed
Just gotta wait it out and see what happens

Last edited:
They're not really banana shaped, either.
IMG_1574.jpg

All I’ve been trying to say. Thanks for admitting this and calling it how it is. Some other people on here (they know who they are) love to say that these have a banana shape when they don’t. Really gets under my skin too but thanks for telling the truth. Shows the world hasn’t gone entirely mad to some degree and some people can still make honest, rational assessments. I appreciate it.

Finally caught up with this release. I was 80+ pages back. (Right before RD)

Sounds like this was a $#it show release! SnKrs Especially....

I did not partake on this release. (Worked a graveyard shift and was asleep @ RD)
But I guess I didn't miss much......

Back
Top Bottom