Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I would just clip the loose threads with a nail clipper and hit it with a lighter for a second and you’re good
Yeah I use a small sewing or precision scissors. My curved plant trimming scissors work really well they are very sharp and the curve lets me get super close.

They cancelled the order I placed on the day if the launch but oddly keep restocking them. Such BS.
That’s unacceptable really. They should tell you that the first available one will ship. Ive got a real problem with these order confirmation but not confirmatIon screens and emails and even more of a problem with that trash. I don’t know if any industry other than shoes that does all the above. Because I guess they can treat their customer however they want and they still keep coming back. Disgusting.

I think one of these Fedex bums got me for my shoes. Tracking says delivered yet I didn't receive anything and I've been home all day :smh:. Nike is trash for that "just do it" tape they're using now.

Hopefully he delivers later....like someone said...they do that a lot (mark as delivered but do it later).

My Fedex dude really pisses me off. He doesn't even knock or ring the doorbell. Only reason I know it's there is cause of the Fedex app notification.

Dude is a stealthy MF'er. He doesn't even set off my Ring doorbell and it's sitting on the doorstep.

so geeked to have landed a 12.5 to match my ‘05s

6B8F0CA1-E4F4-4247-B7FD-9F173EF1E092.jpeg
AB839E34-5BB6-4F89-9C46-3BCA2161B12E.jpeg
743EC1DF-FA4D-45C0-955A-5E13A16F01FA.jpeg

I think one of these Fedex bums got me for my shoes. Tracking says delivered yet I didn't receive anything and I've been home all day :smh:. Nike is trash for that "just do it" tape they're using now.
they can’t just read Nike on the tracking label outs not like it’s a secret bro. If they want it they’ll take it regardless

UPS shipment delayed. WTF! Was supposed to be delivered today. Still hoping it arrives sooner than later.
"Civil unrest has delayed your package in transit. Delivery will be rescheduled. Check back for updates."

Last edited:
SNKRS pair arrived. What I usually do with either the fed ex or ups app, I try to pick it up at the hub (if you have near you). Fortunately for me, both Fed ex and UPS hubs are 5 min from me.

I don’t recall the last time I had them deliver me Nike shoes to my house, I’ve always had them picked up. Best part is it’s available at the hub right when they open like at 8 am/9 am, so you can pick it up ASAP.

I also noticed the production date of these shoes took a while to make. Mine are from November 2019 to March 2020.

E4D8AC2C-1981-4CE3-8E30-DBB9E12B175B.jpeg

FTA hit me with ups surepost instead of ground
Cheap bastards!
Well at least shipping was free
Hate when they charge $7.99 and use surepost
When did you place your order? I got a shipping confirmation on Monday from an order I placed on Saturday. The shipping method said international shipping but I live in the US. Anyone know anything about this shipping method and why it was shipped this way?

When did you place your order? I got a shipping confirmation on Monday from an order I placed on Saturday. The shipping method said international shipping but I live in the US. Anyone know anything about this shipping method and why it was shipped this way?

I placed my order on sat thru the app
Just got shipping confirmation today it’s coming from Kansas via ups surepost
I never heard of an international shipping from footsites
That is very strange
Hopefully everything turns out ok

Hopefully he delivers later....like someone said...they do that a lot (mark as delivered but do it later).

My Fedex dude really pisses me off. He doesn't even knock or ring the doorbell. Only reason I know it's there is cause of the Fedex app notification.

Dude is a stealthy MF'er. He doesn't even set off my Ring doorbell and it's sitting on the doorstep.
GrotesqueCompleteAnkole-small.gif

My Shoe Palace order came in today! Way better in person! My first pair of Jordan’s that I purchased with my own money back in ‘98! Still have my OG pair but it’s all beat up. I still have this track jacket that matches perfectly!

Attachments

• 8BFA8D0B-0C41-4ADA-88F3-07CFF960B930.jpeg
    8BFA8D0B-0C41-4ADA-88F3-07CFF960B930.jpeg
    290.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 1C33026F-0509-4ECB-9FE3-B40CB856EE1F.jpeg
    1C33026F-0509-4ECB-9FE3-B40CB856EE1F.jpeg
    199.7 KB · Views: 39
  • D25A6829-2132-4FAD-9161-09F27C29A22F.jpeg
    D25A6829-2132-4FAD-9161-09F27C29A22F.jpeg
    233.5 KB · Views: 250
  • 0555FA33-FE6D-47A0-AE00-0101CD2F03F4.jpeg
    0555FA33-FE6D-47A0-AE00-0101CD2F03F4.jpeg
    221.8 KB · Views: 256
been on an extended hiatus but glad to see these came out nice & getting the love they deserve :nthat:
13s always been a top 5 retro for me & the flint is def one of my favorite c/ws
hope yall staying safe & strong during this time!

I placed my order on sat thru the app
Just got shipping confirmation today it’s coming from Kansas via ups surepost
I never heard of an international shipping from footsites
That is very strange
Hopefully everything turns out ok

I placed my order through the app as well. My order appears on the FTA website when I log in and when I log in to the app.

My pair from Hibbett today also. Both shoes leather have the same tumbling so happy about that. Some rogue glue on the toe of one shoe so not happy bout that but overall not bad.

Back
Top Bottom