Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Athletes Foot got their shipment in today was able to grab a sz 9 to swap out for my 11. I definitely wasn't paying above retail for these. That above retail gets old especially when everybody and they mama is a reseller but I digress.

How much volume does someone have to do to be profitable as a reseller?... Seems like a lot of work to net 30-40 bucks a pair

How much volume does someone have to do to be profitable as a reseller?... Seems like a lot of work to net 30-40 bucks a pair

I am saying. I saw these on Stockx going for 235. with the fees and everything how much are they really even making if anything?

It's a fad honestly. Except for the people that I know who have literally taken there entire 401k and invested in limited sneakers to resell. Then for GRs some people don't mind the footwork. 20 pair for an extra 30$ that's 600 extra dollars on one release. $600 is a re-up or car payment for some.

Athletes Foot got their shipment in today was able to grab a sz 9 to swap out for my 11. I definitely wasn't paying above retail for these. That above retail gets old especially when everybody and they mama is a reseller but I digress.
Especially for a 13 I remember when the He Got Games came out nobody cared I even picked up an extra pair for my nephew easy but Flints drop and people are dropping $300 on a GR it’s crazy to me

Here is what one makes after fees currently. First colum is StockX, second Goat, third Flight Club
Screenshot_20200611-151331_Suplexed.jpg

Yes. I know stores will be getting these. That’s why we’re not seeing a thousand restocks online like the fire red 5. Your patience was rewarded as mine will be hopefully.

just copped a couple toddler pairs on dsg restock for my 2 year old. Missed the men’s restock.

Wow $25-$30 is the reason I cannot buy at retail. WTG A-Holes Get a REAL job

Yup, they make a handful of dollars, we pay shipping, taxes and fees, and the middle men make the real money.
My size 10.5 would be around 250, so 290 after all the fees, and the person selling them for 250 makes about 220. So these platforms make 70 per pair, and you know their shipping rates and agreements are very advantageous for them compared to what we pay.

Especially for a 13 I remember when the He Got Games came out nobody cared I even picked up an extra pair for my nephew easy but Flints drop and people are dropping $300 on a GR it’s crazy to me
Flints are not the he gotta games. Flints ate arguably the best color way of the 13

You could cop the Bred 13s on discount a few years ago.

This was definitely a weird release (as I look at having 0 pairs).

Sadly, if I really want a shoe and resale is the only way to go after all other avenues have been exhausted, I'll do it. Nothing crazy though. I think I've only paid resale twice.

Back
Top Bottom