Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

They did twice during The Last Dance series. Fire a red Vs dropped for the first episode, and Flont XIIIs for the last episode.

Nike sure does know how to play with my emotions.... as soon as Game 6 ends I get my shipping confirmation! LFG!

D6A38C4D-5410-4A10-BE28-ABFD5458805D.jpeg

3263727A-1FC0-4285-A313-055C77465E00.gif

Say what?!

Just open up Nike app, Go to the little Human icon, then Settings, then scroll down to Get support, then ask an expert, then screenshot your Nike order and your military discount page and send that to them by pressing on the plus button, and ask nicely if they can apply the military promotion, and say thanks.

Say what?!

Just open up Nike app, Go to the little Human icon, then Settings, then scroll down to Get support, then ask an expert, then screenshot your Nike order and your military discount page and send that to them by pressing on the plus button, and ask nicely if they can apply the military promotion, and say thanks.
Done that. Nothing. They did it for me on the 5’s but not these. Going to try to catch the drop on Nex and hopefully get them for $149. Then send pair back to Nike.

Done that. Nothing. They did it for me on the 5’s but not these. Going to try to catch the drop on Nex and hopefully get them for $149. Then send pair back to Nike.
Damn ok my bad that sucks doe.... yeah the closest military base to me which is Nellis Air Force is being extra.... they closed and is only letting essential personnel in and out smfh

Damn ok my bad that sucks doe.... yeah the closest military base to me which is Nellis Air Force is being extra.... they closed and is only letting essential personnel in and out smfh
Same here at Kirtland. Have to be active or work on base or live on base. All others are not allowed.

Bro you got to try different ways. If you call and the first rep is being tight just hang up and call back lol.....I've hung up on reps just from the sound of they voice. Another time I spoke with this chick for like an hour about life she literally just told me her life story and about her 5 year old son. I told her I was going fly out to Vegas n chill, she was at a call center there😂😂😂 all while getting her to apply multiple discos to multiple orders. It's all about how you talk to them sometimes :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What?!
I rather pay full price than talk to a rep for an hour :lol:
I do miss the days of phone orders on footsites
Calling multiple times trying to get an order thru
Hanging up thinking you got the same rep lol
I feel you it was rather odd, but I was trying to get multiple discos in a big order and succeeded were talking 1200 and got it down to 8-900.

Bro you got to try different ways. If you call and the first rep is being tight just hang up and call back lol.....I've hung up on reps just from the sound of they voice. Another time I spoke with this chick for like an hour about life she literally just told me her life story and about her 5 year old son. I told her I was going fly out to Vegas n chill, she was at a call center there😂😂😂 all while getting her to apply multiple discos to multiple orders. It's all about how you talk to them sometimes :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Did she gave you her swoosh info bro? 😂😂😂

I’m amazed to see so many people getting their orders auto upgraded to 2-day shipping. Nike upgraded my order from slow standard shipping to slightly less slower standard shipping.

Back
Top Bottom