Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Instead of people being pissed at Nike, they need to ask why can’t retailers OTHER than Nike/NDC release shoes earlier than the release date or conduct “shock drops” without repercussions. Every retailer has shoes IN STOCK at least a week or more before the actual release date.

For those saying that the link automatically opened the app, don't you have the option of how you want the link opened?
Screenshot_20200517-221821_Android System.jpg

Instead of people being pissed at Nike, they need to ask why can’t retailers OTHER than Nike/NDC release shoes earlier than the release date or conduct “shock drops” without repercussions. Every retailer has shoes IN STOCK at least a week or more before the actual release date.
They the source they do what they want and I can't be mad at em. The plug move different 🔌

That still routes back to Nike since they have domain over the release dates... right?

because Nike has to allow them to do so. Nike can do whatever they want with their product.

Missed the shck drop but still copping on release day. Didn’t get any notifications, smh. No sweat, still got the ‘10 flints for now. Congrats to yall that copped.

Last edited:
Eh for whatever reason my app was bugging and didn't load it despite closing/reopening the app. See ya'll May 30th :smokin

Bro you said these Flint 13s would be an instant sellout/hard cop.
Was the fire reds a hard cop?
What about the dmps?
🤔

Never said either DMPs or Fire Reds would be a hard cop did I?

I want the Flints to be an easy cop but seeing as how these havent retroed in so long im just saying these can be a tough cop based on the reasons I mentioned.

Im hoping your right but I can easily see it going the other way.

because Nike has to allow them to do so. Nike can do whatever they want with their product.

stores can release/sell the shoes whenever they want. However, if they are “caught” then they face repercussions such as limited stock or other sanctions during their next buy.

i get all the way to buying and I get an error in my cart bummer.

Didnt want to wait until the30th for these smh to order

i get all the way to buying and I get an error in my cart bummer.

Didnt want to wait until the30th for these smh to order

Are you able to refresh to get the full size run to show up? I keep doing it and then it says cart error.

Back
Top Bottom