Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Outfit inspo:

Screenshot_20200517-220612.jpg

People got stimulus money burning holes in their pockets and Mike is the current hot topic...High price bubble will burst...Modern hype heads are a finicky bunch...The next hot thing will draw their attention very shortly...

Did y’all know New Balance GR’s are doing gangbusters on the aftermarket? Dunks, SB’s in particular, are experiencing a renaissance...Travis Scott and Off White have some stuff coming up shortly...Wait until that Lance Armstrong documentary hits, those old yellow live strong bands are going to be selling for $50 each...

People got stimulus money burning holes in their pockets and Mike is the current hot topic...High price bubble will burst...Modern hype heads are a finicky bunch...The next hot thing will draw their attention very shortly...

Did y’all know New Balance GR’s are doing gangbusters on the aftermarket? Dunks, SB’s in particular, are experiencing a renaissance...Travis Scott and Off White have some stuff coming up shortly...Wait until that Lance Armstrong documentary hits, those old yellow live strong bands are going to be selling for $50 each...

Mmm idk. I feel it's definitely a mixture of the documentary and a small resurgence of hype around JB GR's. It always comes back around. Also, I feel like everybody right now is trying to resell any and everything they can get their hands on. We could argue a lot of reasons for this, mainly the economy, but I know once stores start opening up again and people can physically enter raffles locally, the hype will fade.

None the less, I'm happy I was able to snag a pair of these today. Had the 2005's way back when and eventually sold them for pennies. The sole was already turning pink and I figured they'd come back around. Didn't know it would take another 15 years just to get them again with 3M. Not thrilled with the shape on the 20's but eh..What are you gonna do.

My bad meant to attach the pic in my first post ... too lazy to edit lol

Attachments

• 0ADD2E5F-72BE-4651-B5E4-A6507DFB5374.jpeg
    0ADD2E5F-72BE-4651-B5E4-A6507DFB5374.jpeg
    287.8 KB · Views: 321
Nike is not letting me use my military discount. Saying that it has to escalated. I don’t know why though. Are they doing this to any one else?

Nike is not letting me use my military discount. Saying that it has to escalated. I don’t know why though. Are they doing this to any one else?

Yes. Literally told me I couldn't use it on "launches" ..whatever that means. When I told them it's been done before the rep sort of came at me in a condescending tone like I was lying. I just told him thanks and ended the chat. I'll have to give them a call tomorrow or something.

Yep I had to chat twice with them and will have to see if the discount is actually applied. They may be getting more stingy as more recently they keep saying hot releases and launches are not eligible but will make a one time courtesy exception. The terms and conditions for military discount has always said it may exclude select products, but in the past never had an issue getting them to apply the discount to any sneakers including Travis Scott's sneakers.

Yep I had to chat twice with them and will have to see if the discount is actually applied. They may be getting more stingy as more recently they keep saying hot releases and launches are not eligible but will make a one time courtesy exception. The terms and conditions for military discount has always said it may exclude select products, but in the past never had an issue getting them to apply the discount to any sneakers including Travis Scott's sneakers.
Johnthomas: You can chat us so that we can apply the military code for you.
Johnthomas: If the code will not work on your end.
This is what a rep told me and I saved the transcript.

I’m actually happy to have lucked out on these, my all time favorite Jordan that I’ve never had. That being said, I hate how they redid these. Still excited to get though, nonetheless.

Can’t believe I missed on the shock drop.....I will be getting these on 30th I don’t care if I have to go a full size down. All kinds of ingrown toenails.

Nice! Yeah I goofed up and was in panick mode and forgot about the 2 day shipping....

Back
Top Bottom