Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Pairs just shipped. DC still shut down plus 2010 pair in great condition these won’t see the streets for a while

ima have to go in store for these think my local footlocker will be open by then

..any size difference in 13s in the past few years?havent had a pair of 13s since the 2013 he got games..usually a size 10

im getting anxious as the day draws near. the fire red 5 and flint 13s are my 2020 most wanted. to make matters worse, they scheduled my @ss to work next saturday lol. imma try my best to score a pair. be on the look out for a 9.5 for ya boy, i got an extra pair of fire red v size 9.5 if anybody missed out we can work something out PM me lol.
Easy fix. bathroom break, sit in the stall add to cart!

i got leave bruh...bout to call out for these joints, dont test me lol :rofl:...plus, release day for me is like draft day war room...got multiple computer, phone laptop in front of me

i got leave bruh...bout to call out for these joints, dont test me lol :rofl:...plus, release day for me is like draft day war room...got multiple computer, phone laptop in front of me
Know the feeling
ac.gif

What are the numbers looking like on these?... People really dropping $300-350 for these just to have them 2 weeks in advance? If you buy on stockx/goat you probably won't get the shoes until almost RD.

This isn't valid. Show me a picture of the OG and the 2020 using the same camera. Different pictures pulled off the internet will allow variation based on camera used and lighting.

That isn’t an old picture of the OG’s though. You can see the difference in the quality of the 3M panel in the OG’s. The thickness is why the color of the OG is a deeper navy. The quality of the suede on the OG looks more heavy and durable too. The new retro looks decent but there shouldn’t be anybody trying to convince themselves that this new retro isn’t off.

That isn’t an old picture of the OG’s though. You can see the difference in the quality of the 3M panel in the OG’s. The thickness is why the color of the OG is a deeper navy. The quality of the suede on the OG looks more heavy and durable too. The new retro looks decent but there shouldn’t be anybody trying to convince themselves that this new retro isn’t off.

with that being said the older og materials are not even available for Nike to use anymore so its not even possible for a perfect retro these days, they might get the look close but I promise they will never be exact.

with that being said the older og materials are not even available for Nike to use anymore so its not even possible for a perfect retro these days, they might get the look close but I promise they will never be exact.

No doubt about it, but the problem comes from the quality of the materials they’re using to substitute. No doubt in my mind that Nike can use the higher quality material but it would cost them more and defeat there profit maximization. A sneaker like the Air Jordan 13 is nothing but a big ball of quality material around your foot. I mentioned it another thread but the reason recent 13’s look so slim and long is because the lack of thickness on the material like the leather and the mesh leaves nothing but the “shell” of the shoe. The OG’s are so bulky and stubby looking like an elephants foot almost. They quality of the leather can be put up against designer shoes, it’s that good.

No doubt about it, but the problem comes from the quality of the materials they’re using to substitute. No doubt in my mind that Nike can use the higher quality material but it would cost them more and defeat there profit maximization. A sneaker like the Air Jordan 13 is nothing but a big ball of quality material around your foot. I mentioned it another thread but the reason recent 13’s look so slim and long is because the lack of thickness on the material like the leather and the mesh leaves nothing but the “shell” of the shoe. The OG’s are so bulky and stubby looking like an elephants foot almost. They quality of the leather can be put up against designer shoes, it’s that good.
yea recent pics of these making em look like diet versions. Might be the factory lacing that is suffocating the shape too

They look good to me. They’re not OGs but at least I know they’ll last me for the next 10-15 years. Solid retro IMO. Can’t sweat the small stuff much anymore. I’ll save that kind of elitist energy for stuff like 3s and 4s. Shoes that JB has REALLY butchered over the years, and it’s honestly getting hard to even complain about those at this point considering the positive efforts they’ve made. These flints are fine tho. Only thing they could’ve done to really seal the OG look was tuck the tongue lining but even ‘05s didn’t have that detail and folks seemed to love those so there’s that.

Last edited:
Just one question fellas do they fit like Blk/Red 13 from 2017 they was tight asf needed go up half size but black toe white red fit great size 8 ig maybe bcuz the 3m mesh idk the other joints side panel leather I think I’m get 8.5 on flints frfr

Just one question fellas do they fit like Blk/Red 13 from 2017 they was tight asf needed go up half size but black toe white red fit great size 8 ig maybe bcuz the 3m mesh idk the other joints side panel leather I think I’m get 8.5 on flints frfr
I actually would like to know the same thing. I had to sell my 2017 breds because my tts 10.5 fit small on me. I found this weird too because that’s probably the only pair of 13s I ever owned that fit me like that. To me 13s usually either always fit me tts or even a little big.

Last edited:
Quality control not the best on my shock drop pair. Not gonna complain. But will have to try for a better pair on release day.

I actually went half a size down this time around and they fit better than my breds did 🤔

My breds were quite clunky; just my opinion tho

Back
Top Bottom