Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

that’s respectable but you don’t need a magnifying glass or a double take to notice the shape it’s the first flaw you notice. I really was just getting at the fact that people saying it’s over exaggerating or nitpicking to mention this issue especially when they give the right shape on colorways nobody wants. I understand those who feel it’s a non issue since it’s still a sick colorway with 3m but I also don’t feel like anybody is complaining when shape is usually a major deal for any model in the JB forum
Some will think it’s nitpicking or exaggerating some won’t. We all got different opinions and that’s cool. I definitely respect your opinion, and don’t get me wrong I do see what you’re talking about I just don’t worry to that degree about retros being as close as possible to OG anymore, I’m done stressing over that lol
So are you going to cop the 2020 Flints?

Caught the shock drop on SNKRS. After the app locked up and forced me to switch to the laptop I luckily got the W. UPS dropped them off last night and I’m loving them. They’re super clean and I can’t wait to rock em. I’ve never owned the flints before but do have the gray toes and the hyper royals and the 13 are pretty comfortable. More comfy than any of my other retros which actually got me to cop a set of the Hefe Luxx insoles. They look like they’ll do the trick and make the others comfortable enough to wear all day if need be. Anyway, here’s my pair which is really clean and pretty much flawless.

A450784C-11C2-4A54-A7AB-F313B87880AB.jpeg
9A8AF5B1-6F6E-4720-9D18-5163010E2A0F.jpeg
A4590B94-ACCC-4DFD-8965-6244C8DB0DF1.jpeg
2A317D2B-82AC-47E5-B076-CB808C5EDAF5.jpeg

How´s the fit on this release?? I have the breds from 2017 with a 11.5 and fit perfect. I have the flints from 2010 release on 11.5 and they felt big (sold a couple years ago because of this). Thanks!

Caught the shock drop on SNKRS. After the app locked up and forced me to switch to the laptop I luckily got the W. UPS dropped them off last night and I’m loving them. They’re super clean and I can’t wait to rock em. I’ve never owned the flints before but do have the gray toes and the hyper royals and the 13 are pretty comfortable. More comfy than any of my other retros which actually got me to cop a set of the Hefe Luxx insoles. They look like they’ll do the trick and make the others comfortable enough to wear all day if need be. Anyway, here’s my pair which is really clean and pretty much flawless.

A450784C-11C2-4A54-A7AB-F313B87880AB.jpeg
9A8AF5B1-6F6E-4720-9D18-5163010E2A0F.jpeg
A4590B94-ACCC-4DFD-8965-6244C8DB0DF1.jpeg
2A317D2B-82AC-47E5-B076-CB808C5EDAF5.jpeg
Wish my 11's fit in drop front boxes like that :frown:

Looks like The banana shape” goes away once you put these on. Its not like the jordan 4 where there is a literal clown toe effect. The toe region of that shoe looks bigger and sticks up. These look like ther will flatten out once you wear. Which seems to be the case when i see them on feet

What kills me more than anything is the sucky leather they use for 13s now and the over exaggerating lining of the tongue. They hardly use any leather on the Flint’s and they go cheap as hell.

Double and triple up will not be hard for these...at all.

Mass GR. Hoping to grab two from SNKRS for the 20% mil discount.
They were hesitant to give my military discount on shock drop. Had to speak with numerous reps before they applied. A lot of others had the same problem and I don’t know if they actually got theirs applied.

They were hesitant to give my military discount on shock drop. Had to speak with numerous reps before they applied. A lot of others had the same problem and I don’t know if they actually got theirs applied.

Really? I had no issue. Went to the chat, told the rep I wanted to add my discount, gave them the email, order number and code and boom.

I know some reps act like they can't but I haven't had many issues.

Same in Dallas...first time using the app with the new system. Hoping for the same results. Need to get three more pairs across mine and my brother's accounts. Generally never failed at FTL and FTA.

If I get an extra....it's an oop for someone on NT if they need it (size 11)

Last edited:
How hard will these b to get online? I'm in Jersey malls still closed, I thnk SNIPES IS OPEN FOR CURBSIDE PICKUP but not sure how they doin the release so online maybe my only option...

Some will think it’s nitpicking or exaggerating some won’t. We all got different opinions and that’s cool. I definitely respect your opinion, and don’t get me wrong I do see what you’re talking about I just don’t worry to that degree about retros being as close as possible to OG anymore, I’m done stressing over that lol
So are you going to cop the 2020 Flints?

lol yea eventually I’ll probably get to that point about not really caring as much about the og to retro comparisons I’m just not there yet with the 13s because JB has always done a solid job with them until recent years. And nah I’m passing on this release

Really? I had no issue. Went to the chat, told the rep I wanted to add my discount, gave them the email, order number and code and boom.

I know some reps act like they can't but I haven't had many issues.
Yes. I didn’t have a problem with the 5’s, but come these, I had to go through escalation’s, their review team , and over and under the rainbow before they applied it. I’m not the only one they did like this though.

Yes. I didn’t have a problem with the 5’s, but come these, I had to go through escalation’s, their review team , and over and under the rainbow before they applied it. I’m not the only one they did like this though.

Hmmm...we we will see. I have it applied it yet. Just waiting on them to arrive.

That’s not surprising. You just have to keep trying until you get a rep who will do it. I was able to get it yesterday.

hoping I hit on these...people still running bots? i don't want to miss these, might have to go that route...i don't wanna be left out on deez

Back
Top Bottom