Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Got on mobile for SNKRS and let all the footsites simultaneously crash on my laptop on WiFi. SMH
291ABB16-B10B-4E7C-A182-B958EC82E5C4.png

Did anyone get to stay on Footlocker or any footsite and ATC? I was able to get them in my cart, but kept getting an error message and eventually got sent to the Hang Tight page.

Some of y’all complaining need to chill out. There WILL be restocks of these once peoples orders get cancelled and whatnot. With this being a GR, i am confident there are plenty to go around for many of us as long as you put in the leg work. Yes it’s frustrating but also not the end of the world.

You can thank Gentry for the return to shoe limits and terrible online release experiences. Notice how they were largely gone when he was gone, and now they are back since he is back. Why a company doesn't want to sell shoes to people who want to buy them for $190 will never make business sense except to the mentally handicapped.

OG member and shoe head... departed the shoe game use to cop regularly..... Then departed..... Nonetheless, made return for these.... Copped via SNKR at 10 on dot with CC info already loaded. Happy Man......

I got history with these. Copped the original 13 in elementary in 5th grade 1998 with my own money. Gracemount elementary in Cleveland, OH. I was the schoolyard candyman. After month of selling bite size candy in schoolyard on humble. My father took me to Randall Mall to cop shoes, and I bought these gems. I was too proud and happy. My father was too because I used my own money and paid in full. Got home, my big homie (4 year my senior) was walking down the street and I popped out door with the shoe dangling from my hand. Blew his mind.... Good times.

Congrats to those who cop. And good luck to those on hunt. Oh yeah, the DMP 6 was copped and put me back on the Jordan wagon.

Back
Top Bottom