Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I called my local FNL, they said they have pairs reserved for raffle winners, anything not picked up will be up for sale when they open tomorrow.

I’m thinking it’ll be a wasted trip tomorrow, I don’t trust the employees to not just have their peoples buy any remainders

84BCD918-A892-4746-ABEB-C9DE99E8330C.jpeg

double up shawtyyyyyyyyyy!

On a little trip to AZ. Woke up late, hungover, and just completely forgot about the release.

Remembered there’s a mall about a 20 min walk away. Went to shoe palace and posted up in a line about 20 deep and came out victorious with a size 13 🔥🔥🔥

congrats to everyone that ate and I hope they restock for those that didn’t eat yet

I called my local FNL, they said they have pairs reserved for raffle winners, anything not picked up will be up for sale when they open tomorrow.

I’m thinking it’ll be a wasted trip tomorrow, I don’t trust the employees to not just have their peoples buy any remainders

Mine said Monday. I'm gonna call them and a couple FTL's that I'm fairly positive didn't get their shipments and see what's up. I'll leave work for a couple hours

I did it for 3 hours and got nothing. Good on you.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll be able get a pair.

Wanted these ever since they first came out during High school. Mofos skipped morning class just to cop them, then walking in during lunch looking fly with the matching Jordan shirt. I could never get them during that time and missed out on the 2005 and 2010 release. I had to put in extra effort or else i would of been disappointed.

W. Repeatedly hitting "add to cart" as fast as I could for 1 hour and 50 minutes, across 8 different platforms, and 2 different devices.

I'm not happy about this win. This was awful. I am mentally and emotionally spent. It should not be this difficult to get a pair of shoes.

It has also has been 3.5 hours and no email (customer controller number is not available)

Attachments

• 20200530_123202.jpg
    20200530_123202.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 549
206to813 206to813

I got SNKRS and DTLR within the first 5 mins. This is the first time in YEARS, even the Royal Toes, that I couldn't cart on the Foot sites.

I already had the Shock Drop pair, and my brother and I picked up his FNL pair. I got the 4 I was wanting, but I haven't been this frustrated with a release in years.

I had like 6 pairs of Royal Toes and only got 2 of these online. I was gonna give extra pairs away to local NTers....but wow.

Did you get what u needed bro?

W. Repeatedly hitting "add to cart" as fast as I could for 1 hour and 50 minutes, across 8 different platforms, and 2 different devices.

I'm not happy about this win. This was awful. I am mentally and emotionally spent. It should not be this difficult to get a pair of shoes.

It has also has been 3.5 hours and no email (customer controller number is not available)
Last time I ordered fire red off footlocker took the entire day I think if not longer for an email, be patient

Back
Top Bottom