Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Finally got my FTL confirmation but sent it to my old address by accident; it's alright though my family still lives there.

This is all feeling too close to 2011.

Since The Last Dance, and folks staying home, the drive for Jordans has been crazy. Have you all looked at GR retro prices lately?? I missed out on these and will have to pay resale, but, its disheartening to look into the foreseeable future and know ill probably be expecting to see more of the same.

I miss being able to get my pair, and even into the week still find pairs on my size for my collection.

Here's to hoping the craze dies down by this time next year, unlike 2011 when i swear it went a few years like this. The "Dark Times" of the Shoe Game to me.

Haven't gotten mine yet either from FTL. My account also shows no recent purchases, and my order status says "customer controller number is not available". They definitely made sure to take the money out of my account though.
I had the same message earlier when I checked. Just got my confirmation email and the order number is totally different from this morning. You should be ok.

I placed 2 orders through FTL and charged me twice. But I only received 1 email confirmation and I'm only seeing 1 order on my FTL account. Still waiting on my son's pair to receive email confirmation.

Haven't gotten mine yet either from FTL. My account also shows no recent purchases, and my order status says "customer controller number is not available". They defirdaynitely made sure to take the money out of my account though.
its Saturday evening. People are home with their families. Be happy U got charged. It aint gonna ship until Monday anyway. Most they can do is generate a shipping label and it sit in the warehouse til Monday. re-f'ing-lax guys

Since The Last Dance, and folks staying home, the drive for Jordans has been crazy. Have you all looked at GR retro prices lately?? I missed out on these and will have to pay resale, but, its disheartening to look into the foreseeable future and know ill probably be expecting to see more of the same.

I miss being able to get my pair, and even into the week still find pairs on my size for my collection.

Here's to hoping the craze dies down by this time next year, unlike 2011 when i swear it went a few years like this. The "Dark Times" of the Shoe Game to me.
Bro even last year easily copped classic og releases . 4, 11s, 6s, they were sitting at retail for months smh.

FTL shipped earlier today and should be here Monday. I live 30 min away from Nike distribution and my SNKRS pair probably comes later than that. I don't get it

It's all happening again. I looked on StockX and was shocked what certain pairs that were considered "bricks" are now selling for its crazy.

DSG and Snipes both shipped... just waiting on FTL to confirm and ship.

Glad I didn’t get my old super snug size, these look terrible spread wide - old school sloppy style is dead.
Post a pic of old school sloppy style compared to what is in now? If you don’t mind

Ordered my pair on FL @ 11:16am & got my order confirmation @ 6:56pm.

If it wasn’t for my bro asking me to help him order a pair for my nephew & Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio saying to keep hitting ATC I wouldn't of ended up with a pair. After taking an L on SNKRS & not being to get through any foot sites or finish line for a hour straight I said F it :lol:. Glad I was still in bed surfing NT :nthat:.

It's all happening again. I looked on StockX and was shocked what certain pairs that were considered "bricks" are now selling for its crazy.
The price of the black toes aka HGG... are fringing crazy.... last yr I sold a pair for 185 ... but I still have one pair DS....
Soooooooo

I agree everyone should go back to Adidas/ yeezus like its 2015 and not 2011 2012 2013 or 2014 prices

Today was a good day!! Helped a few ppl out an hit on snkrs for my 11.5...
20200530_152026.jpg

Back
Top Bottom