Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Hit on a FTL restock yesterday, got email confirmation almost instantly, just got shipping confirmation I should have my pair by Wednesday.

If only things could’ve been this smooth with Nike over the past couple of months. Everything I ordered from Nike since late March has been delayed and has taken 3+ weeks to receive due to Covid 19

ive gotten those same emails but most things have shipped in a week or less for me. And i live in SoCal

Welp, was able to get through on shoe palace after the site kicked me off numerous times, checked out through PayPal. Never got confirmation email but did get the order number after checkout. I think it might be an L but staying hopeful smh.
Same here. I emailed them today just to confirm my order went through. No response yet. I don’t care when they ship. Just want to know if I got them or not 😩.

So I have a finance background/career - lucky and blessed on all measures - so one thing I do is participate and lead financial workshops. For relevant audiences, I have made this point for several years, when you get that "L" on a sneaker, immediately use those dollars to acquire ownership in [insert shoe entity name] via stock and YOU EARN money off them! Then I follow up with my earnings on this strategy over the years.
the shoes will have a higher return than the stock fr

Hope I can score on a restock. I’m pretty bummed that I wasn’t able to score these on Sadderday

So I have a finance background/career - lucky and blessed on all measures - so one thing I do is participate and lead financial workshops. For relevant audiences, I have made this point for several years, when you get that "L" on a sneaker, immediately use those dollars to acquire ownership in [insert shoe entity name] via stock and YOU EARN money off them! Then I follow up with my earnings on this strategy over the years.

Sage advice!

So I'm still waiting on shipping confirmation from the order I had go through on Saturday...I was able to check the status on the order today & it says it's shipping from a store...

Can't lie, that just crushed my spirit about my pair potentially coming. Guess I'll be lurking the thread for other restocks until I've been proven otherwise.

I hate everything about this release at this point.

For anyone that ordered from SP i wouldn't bother to email or try to contact them
Their customer service is pretty bad
Just gotta wait it out and see if it ships
Sometimes they won't even send you a order or shipping confirmation
If its in your order history just check it everyday

That won’t happen Black Lives don’t matter on NT.

i have had some spats on here recently with fellow NTers but I think this comment is uncalled for. Everyone here is a human being and the NT Moderators treat EVERYONE fairly and equal. Not Every post or every person can be policed but to basically say NT is racist or “black Lives dont matter on NT” is unnecessary, uncalled for, and downright disrespectful.

Got the shipping confirmation fom SNKRS for my men's pair, but not yet for my kid's!

Same thing happened with the Fire Red V's...the kid's size didn't arrive until the week after.

the shoes will have a higher return than the stock fr

How, Sway? Not to derail this thread, but off top, I dont suggest you not purchase shoes, instead use those L funds on the purchase of stock. This conversation can go many ways, but fundamentally, I think you skipped reading the approach.

Anyone got shipping from Champs yet?

I haven’t seen any posts yet for champs specifically as I’ve peeked my head in, that’s the only thing giving me any hope still at this point.

my faith is dwindling but that’s literally what hope I’m hanging on to, otherwise I’m investing the money into my other plans & never looking back at this release again once the restocks end.

How, Sway? Not to derail this thread, but off top, I dont suggest you not purchase shoes, instead use those L funds on the purchase of stock. This conversation can go many ways, but fundamentally, I think you skipped reading the approach.
Aint no way you are clearing $100 profit on 2 shares of Nike stock any time soon. I read the approach im just saying you are encouraging people to buy the stock but they are better off from a capital perspective if they actually just hit the shoes.

I kno you are saying IF they took an L tho, just was an observation

I see them both differently. I have a budget I know I can lose, that goes into investments, and then I have a sneaker/hobby budget, where if an L happens, I can spend it later.

Back
Top Bottom