Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

All these dudes posting pics of multiples while i am over here on Footlocker hitting add to cart a zillion times with NO LUCK is really pissing me off. I JUST WANT 1 PAIR to WEAR not to RESELL!!!!!!

I see people stunting multiple on IG too, and talking about doubling and tripping up. Yet in the mean time, we've had a week of FSRs on FTL with no ability to cart. If bots were really the issue, would the inventory not have been swiped yet by now?

Finally got the shipping email from Champs. It's shipping out of Kansas via UPS ground. It's weird that this package has no scheduled delivery date even though it has a origin scan and departure scan. Weird times.

There needs to be a mass amount of people, I'm talking by the thousands, that need to hit up Nike via chat and phone to let them know to stop using the Just Do It tape on their boxes as well as removing the Nike swoosh on the box. Ain't no customer out there who gives a **** about a Nike branded shipping box!!

Do it people and spread the word via social media!! Copy and paste this post onto your Twitter feed!!

If Nike gets the message from thousands and thousands of customer complaints regarding their boxes, it improves the chances of them implementing change.

I think part of the thing for them is having OTHER people see yet another package was ordered from Nike directly

I don't know how true the story was about Nike wanting to hold pairs from their wholesalers & mom & pop shops to sell directly/increase profits(a story from a few years ago) but if that's my goal as a company & I'm seeing companies such as Amazon branding their packages in some distinctive way, I'm doing the same because I have that much more to gain as a brand. They aren't simply trying to put product in people's homes at this point, they want to be the ones putting that product in your home & remind you/your city/anyone that sees you with that box who you just ordered from in the process.

I'm not saying that helps US as the buyers of these products that now become potential theft targets, but the marketing brain in me understands why they did it & why they wouldn't want to change it. And the other side to that...because they're putting out hot products that have more demand than supply, that doesn't mean they care about how they protect us in the end once we have them. They are responsible for & care about selling the products to us, they can't control what UPS does with the delivery or what the public does when they see ANY shipments/items you have. They CAN feel some responsibility to help our cause but they don't have to because that's not their deal in the exchange...and there's also nothing to stop someone around you from taking your product whether they stole the box or jacked you for the shoes off your feet...if someone wants what you have bad enough you'll have that encounter with them unfortunately & Nike can't control that.

They could look for alternative branding methods but at the end of the day they can either bow to the requests & slow their own agenda, or they can push forward until their back is against the wall...I'm willing to bet money they'll stay forward with their own agenda as long as they can.

It would be nice if there was a way to fix the delivery model more but asking Nike to change the tape used for the sake of anonymity won't fly far at all unfortunately the way I see it.

That's just me talking though, it would be nice for Nike to say so directly and/or actually make the change in a way that satisfies everyone lol

Yo I want a second pair but don’t wanna come off funds. I didn’t think these were gonna be as nice as they are. I got a ds pair of French blues 12 I might part with. Definitely a dope sneaker.

My FA order still has that Fulfillment processing. The pending charge has dropped off from my bank account. I'm guessing pending payments can only stay on for so long before dropping off.

How are these compared to the 2010s?

not that much different really... theres 3m on the 2020 pair and the leather is slightly better...the blue is slighly darker and the gray is slightly lighter on 2020 pair and both fit true to size

not that much different really... theres 3m on the 2020 pair and the leather is slightly better...the blue is slighly darker and the gray is slightly lighter on 2020 pair and both fit true to size

mans said there's not that much different about them and then explained how they're not similar in any way :lol:

There needs to be a mass amount of people, I'm talking by the thousands, that need to hit up Nike via chat and phone to let them know to stop using the Just Do It tape on their boxes as well as removing the Nike swoosh on the box. Ain't no customer out there who gives a **** about a Nike branded shipping box!!

Do it people and spread the word via social media!! Copy and paste this post onto your Twitter feed!!

If Nike gets the message from thousands and thousands of customer complaints regarding their boxes, it improves the chances of them implementing change.

bro i thought it was just me tripping when i first started seeing them use that tape.... it’s almost as bad as them just leaving the shoes and the box at the doorstep.

I get Nike trying to brand their packaging but they have to realize that package snatching is at an all time high... I remember reading in the XI thread a few years back that some of the UPS/Fed Ex employees starting picking up on the shipping address Nike was using and snatching those packages, smh.

Almost bit the bullet and purchased on StockX for close to $300.... couldn't do it off principle lol. I've never paid above retail for a sneaker, not about to start now

Just when I am about to call it quits, this guy post's. Right back at it!!!!!!
DarlingImperfectBarasinga-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom