Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

It's wild how the Flints appear back in search results on FTL, but when you click on them, you get a sold out page. They disappeared completely last night. Their system truly is jacked up.

Anybody hear of other possible restocks? Online?

Want flint 9s bad not sure if I’d actually pull them out. A lot of shoes I really wanted for the collection or nostalgic reasons just **** there.

Mashed ATC on Footaction when solelinks posted the sizes available at 430 am on the 5th. Got my size 13 after 14 mins and then the page froze up when I clicked check out and when it loaded the timer was gone and the size was gone. So I started again and at 512 am checked out a size 13. Just woke up a cpl hours ago and checked footaction and it changed from fulfillment processing to fulfillment complete am I good now?

Now that jb got the flint 13 out the way is time for them to bring back the flint/french blue 9 it been 18 yrs that been long enough
Screenshot_2020-06-09-07-13-43.png
Screenshot_2020-06-09-07-13-48.png
Screenshot_2020-06-09-07-13-54.png
Screenshot_2020-06-09-07-27-27.png
Just copped the Jordan wizards Nike Swingman for the low low:nthat: - authentic prices were crazy but the Swingman will do for the summer time!

Mine came the same way... I tried to get another pair but only hit on a size for my cousin during the restock fiasco. I can fix it but It's not too noticable on foot.
lol i'm too much of a spaz to even try to fix it, going to use this pair as beaters and just cop a fresh one from goat to keep on ice, my ocd won't allow anything else lol

Can we please get the suitcase with the 17s. Their gonna charge around 250-300 anyway, might as well throw in all the extra’s. Lightning 17s are a must for me
They have to drop the suitcase with it. No way JB will retro them without it. At $200 retail, nobody was really buying them back in 02’ and them things hit the outlets after awhile. My prediction (if they do retro) they’ll sit like they did and hit disco. I’ll be in for a pair tho

Anyone ever had a UPS delivery not show up on your UPS MyChoice? My Champs pair has been in Oakland since Friday, and is stuck on "destination scan" since yesterday.

I agree both came out in 2002 it time jb
Screenshot_2020-06-09-13-15-25.png
Screenshot_2020-06-09-13-15-49.png
Was visiting a friend and was in Niketown CHI the day these dropped. Couldn't fathom $200 back then, and didn't really think the shoe was that cool. Now I love them, would buy a retro Day 1. Always wished they had made a white colorway with that toe panel being black. But yeah, I'd love to see these return. Don't even give a crap about the suitcase LOL

Back
Top Bottom