Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Yeah, the 11s. They notified a bunch of people that they had won the draw when in fact they had not. I was one of those people. It didn't matter for me in the, er, end, but that's because I got two pairs at retail, anyway. I was out of town for work on drop day ... when I got the notification I won, had I only wanted one pair, I would've just said great, now I don't have to worry about it and thought I was good. By the time it was clear what had happened, it was too late to buy them elsewhere at MSRP. Definitely not a cool move. Will never attempt to buy anything from End again.
Damn after seeing how they handled that situation and how a lot of people slept through the release since they thought they had their pair secure made me never wanna mess with End hopefully it doesn’t happen again anytime soon

Damn after seeing how they handled that situation and how a lot of people slept through the release since they thought they had their pair secure made me never wanna mess with End hopefully it doesn’t happen again anytime soon
Plus their prices. Honestly, what big name retailer charges over retail price? Seems so ridiculous.

Yeah, the 11s. They notified a bunch of people that they had won the draw when in fact they had not. I was one of those people. It didn't matter for me in the, er, end, but that's because I got two pairs at retail, anyway. I was out of town for work on drop day ... when I got the notification I won, had I only wanted one pair, I would've just said great, now I don't have to worry about it and thought I was good. By the time it was clear what had happened, it was too late to buy them elsewhere at MSRP. Definitely not a cool move. Will never attempt to buy anything from End again.
End can go jump off a cliff Jumpman style. They used to be a great place a long time ago before they became a reseller site. Never again will I buy from them with their inflated resell prices. I don’t care, I hope they go under.

IMG_20200617_163807.jpg
IMG_20200617_163905.jpg

Received mine after almost 3 weeks
I go half size down, they fit well (sizing slightly bigger than leather upper 13s)

End can go jump off a cliff Jumpman style. They used to be a great place a long time ago before they became a reseller site. Never again will I buy from them with their inflated resell prices. I don’t care, I hope they go under.
ALWAYS despised these sites that held inventory to sell at inflated prices later on. Can you imagine ftl or FNL doing that?

I think the reason why END charges extra bc they have to pay extra for shipping over here and money transfer fees my guess. I don’t get down wit them either

Yeah, I'm pretty much done with End.

I've never won anything but was out to breakfast with my lady and noticed my account got hacked. Some doushe' purchased a Burberry wallet, Gucci ring... two pairs of vans and a polo shirt w/ overnight shipping.

Got it all stopped in transit and returned. They responded quickly and I received a full refund but after that and the prices, they are no longer a top tier option for me.

I changed passwords but my browser still gives a pop-up saying the site is compromised.

L on Hanon was my last chance to get them. Bullcrap. Only hope is that when malls fully open there are some in stores.

I just checked BSTN. They got it for €189.99 plus €29.99 for Fed Ex shipping. Around $247 in US :frown:

Edit: Mistaked the euro for the pound. That’s not a pad price...

im in europe and my local footlocker told me i had to get them online they arent coming to stores on the 18th and another one of my stores said they arent getting them in stock until the 27th due to nike delays in shipment.

Back
Top Bottom