AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was going to use my rewards points on FNL but now im glad EB came threw 1st considering using a $20 reward would of only saved me 4 bucks compared to what i paid on EB. Now i can use to get my laser 1s with free shipping. Yay me

You didn't try calling them back?!

I'm guessing they did fill your spot with the next winner, although I guess anything is possible.

Maybe best to try a FCFS spot first in the morning, then try for that FTL as a last resort; but personal experience tell me that if there's no v-mail then there's no sneakers for you...

Got eeeem
[emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji]

View media item 1580393

Got through on FNL and used $20 reward. I checked out successfully the 4th time using PayPal. These were a last minute decision for me, but I came out successful. They will deny you and still place holds on your accounts though.

You didn't try calling them back?!

I'm guessing they did fill your spot with the next winner, although I guess anything is possible.

Maybe best to try a FCFS spot first in the morning, then try for that FTL as a last resort; but personal experience tell me that if there's no v-mail then there's no sneakers for you...

Got eeeem
[emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji]

View media item 1580393

Nice! They didn't hassle you or give you any problems?

Kind of interesting (and refreshing in a way) to see people lining up and camping for a release other than a Jordan Retro.  Guess hype/demand was shifting elsewhere today.

Seeing lines at Under Armour for the Curry 1 MVP all over SoCal.

Nevertheless, congrats to all those who picked up the Playoff 13 Lows.

Check out Culver city FNL I just picked up a size 10.5
Just left there a couple hours ago. The fact that those of us who won raffles there today, had to be there before 10am, I am sure it allowed for some unclaimed pairs. Glad you came up on a pair.

No bro. I was actually the first one who won they said.. They didnt give the slot to others. Only FNL i know will not give the slot to you if you miss their call and they call during working hours!!! Ftl calls at 5-6-7 pm or lunch time.

Very happy with my pair. An we please stop the "bred low" nonsense? If these need a moniker let them be the playoff low. This is in essance a low top of the black/white/red "playoff mid (home games), not the black and red mid (away games) which features the red suede on the side of the shoe.

View media item 1580459 low tops Air Jordan's are for girls.[emoji]128129[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] Cute playoff's colorway thou kids..[emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji] low tops+[emoji]127936[/emoji]= rolled ankles ..[emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

No bro. I was actually the first one who won they said.. They didnt give the slot to others. Only FNL i know will not give the slot to you if you miss their call and they call during working hours!!! Ftl calls at 5-6-7 pm or lunch time.
Sweet! You must be in a friendly area; complete opposite in Vegas where it's "answer or lose out".

Only place that leaves voice mails here is NTLV.

Congrats on the pick-up!

low tops Air Jordan's are for girls.[emoji]128129[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] Cute playoff's colorway thou kids..[emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji] low tops+[emoji]127936[/emoji]= rolled ankles ..[emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]
So why did MJ wear them ?

Very happy with my pair. An we please stop the "bred low" nonsense? If these need a moniker let them be the playoff low. This is in essance a low top of the black/white/red "playoff mid (home games), not the black and red mid (away games) which features the red suede on the side of the shoe.
Agree 100%.

Since no one hit me up I'm posting it up for grabs, there will be a size 13 at Sheikhs in Carlsbad that will be unclaimed. They start selling unclaimed pairs at 1pm.

Last edited:
So why did MJ wear them ? I never seen Mike wearing low top X3's playoffs.. He wore low tops 2's and others.. But I rolled my ankles too many times man.. Low tops kicks are for B-boys and cholos and back in the 90's and when Air Jordan's started going low tops.. = it was for girls. I am just a old man ... So don't listen to me.. [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

So why did MJ wear them ? I never seen Mike wearing low top X3's playoffs.. He wore low tops 2's and others.. But I rolled my ankles too many times man.. Low tops kicks are for B-boys and cholos and back in the 90's and when Air Jordan's started going low tops.. = it was for girls. I am just a old man ... So don't listen to me.. [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]
AJ13 Low PE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom