AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sick.gif

Not sure how you can mess up a white and black xiii....but it looks like jb did.
It dont matter not like that's a pair that will be releasing for us lol and there would probably be some changes done if it released since its a PE. But I agree them joints look trash :lol:

...what I need and I'd be Set on the XIII's.
my highschool coach had these
pimp.gif
 always liked those and the ones with the orange pods. wouldn't mind both but chances are they will be 150-160 possibly 165-175 even. JB can keep them @ those prices. Actually I should say ya'll can have em cause we know JB would still move them all on RD
sick.gif

My XIII's are still holding up. Need to do a little scrubbing after the last few wears but nothing too bad. Can't wait for the new ones to drop! 

Im hearing of a black/metallic gold-university red/white colorway along with a possible white/metallic silver-midnight navy-trqs colorway .

Hopefully it was these with the gold jumpman on the back.
pimp.gif
That would be an instant cop.

Since the official colorway description of the Cherry Lows was White/Metallic Silver-Varsity Red-Black, I believe that the Black/Metallic Gold-Varsity Red-White will be like the Cherry Low's with black top, white pods and gold jumpman.  Hoping they black pods though.

That black/red CW will be copped I hope JB goes back to putting suede on the midsole. Pretty stupid of them to remaster Jordans if they are gonna take away one of the elements of the dhoe

Good to finally see it...wish it were mesh side panels instead of leather. Just as others have said, the change to the midsole is kind of a bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom