Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

So im reading mixed messages/// Some people got these from official spots... some ordered from K-lab, some from Finishline. The ones from K-lab come with a non labeled box, and dif production dates? B-Grades? Can we set this straight so we know who has the B-grades, who has A-grades.. and the production date we want to look for.. and what not to look for? If someone is going to pay the $800 for a pair.. id be heated if i got a variant!!

B-grade isn't variant and with JB quality you all got "b-grades"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Originally Posted by VintageNikeShirts

Kicks Lab came through got them in the mail today. Legit

I'm seeing on the other site, that the boxes k-lab sent out were in unlabeled boxes. Also are your production dates 4 months apart rather than the typical 3 month difference found on most retroes? Did you get that 50 refund at all?
moar popcorn

Has anyone gotten there FL shipping confirmation yet? Shouldn't they ship out today if we bought over the weekend?

Just called Finishline 800 # and entered my order #.....it said my order has been fulfilled and is awaiting a UPS tracking #. Double Checked with live service rep and yes just waiting for tracking # she said I was very lucky to get those shoes......I know
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

good looks for the update guys!!!

Iamdavidcha, good advice, I'll try and contact them that way. seems as if my emails have fallen on deaf ear.

Shuttles, my order was 441

hey vintagenikeshirts, you got pics bro. just so i can get an idea of how theirs are looking. i know they were saying in emails that the pairs they got had some discoloration and glue spots.

Originally Posted by freshlikedasani91

missed the finish line tweet playin 2k!!! oh well guess thats karma for trying to buy only to resell
grin.gif

fam even with the tweet, you'd be 9 minutes too late as they showed up on the site at 11:51 pm/est

Originally Posted by Ridiculous Hops

Just called finishline and my order is still processing.....I have a feeling its going to be cancelled.

I don't think so bro. The orders that they cancelled, got cancelled that night. I'm still yet to get shipping confirmation, but we should be good (I hope 
eyes.gif
).

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by freshlikedasani91

missed the finish line tweet playin 2k!!! oh well guess thats karma for trying to buy only to resell
grin.gif

fam even with the tweet, you'd be 9 minutes too late as they showed up on the site at 11:51 pm/est
Was just about to say this haha, they did some people dirty with that

Ordered from kickslab on the 10th,my order # is 453.and I've emailed them multiple times with no response.idk I'm
Starting to worry,gonna open a paypal case soon if I don't hear anything back soon

Originally Posted by Freeze

good looks for the update guys!!!

Iamdavidcha, good advice, I'll try and contact them that way. seems as if my emails have fallen on deaf ear.

Shuttles, my order was 441

hey vintagenikeshirts, you got pics bro. just so i can get an idea of how theirs are looking. i know they were saying in emails that the pairs they got had some discoloration and glue spots.
i was order 446... something has to give bro... stay on his tootie and he'll answer sooner or later... GL

I somehow snaked a pair retail i will post pics when they get here connects connects connects man i got my fingers crossed these show up this seemed impossible my size too . 
pimp.gif

Nooblee-Thanks for pic of your labeled box:smile: a lot of people on the other site said k-lab sent everyone unlabeled boxes.

Shuttlesworth- looking forward to hearing updates when ur pair arrives. Keep us posted!

Back
Top Bottom