Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

I aint sweating it, didn't go hard for these at all and just tried the midnight release and it is what it is.

Resell prices are ridiculous. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

ohdanny- Hope you get your pair... Smfh at the !!!% FNL pulled off with... Oh well...

Appreciate it bro! They just came in!

I'll probably unDS them when the celts come to town in November. Hopefully the lockout will be over by then 
frown.gif

I'm Jealous SIR

i will go up to the first person i actually see wearing and give props, not for how they got them or what they paid but just because they actually rockin them

^^ Same as the other 13's that dropped this year. Although, the suede on the medial side seems to be detached. Almost as if it had an air pocket in it.

Dom - No need to be jelly bro.

^^ Same as the other 13's that dropped this year. Although, the suede on the medial side seems to be detached. Almost as if it had an air pocket in it.

So it has a defect?

^ Regular ground shipping bro. I live in Indianapolis tho, the home office is like 30 minutes away from my house
laugh.gif
. That's why they came in so fast.

McCordsville?

Originally Posted by ericy5150

^ Regular ground shipping bro. I live in Indianapolis tho, the home office is like 30 minutes away from my house
laugh.gif
. That's why they came in so fast.

McCordsville?
Home office is in Indianapolis.
ericy5150 wrote:
ohdannyboy wrote:

So it has a defect?

Yea, you could call it a defect. I'm not really tripping too hard tho since it's on the medial side and is practically unnoticeable. 

ok yall! so i got my pair in today and my box is ruined. im the neat type and need all my boxes straight and crisp and specifically asked the dude at kickslab to double box for me. the knuckle head sent them in a damn bag!!! NO BUBBLE WRAP. so i dont even want them no more. sz 10 is going up for sale on the bay or something man. Im highly pissed cause i was so stoked but when i seen the box it was like someone ciphered a full tank of gas outta me :'(

I think a lot of the shoes Kicks-lab sent out were RAIDED by the Customs.... I talked to someone and he said his box was opened and the labels got ripped off.

yea the guy at kicks-lab just told me it was probably customs who sent my package in the bag and didnt put it back in it's box he sent

Back
Top Bottom