Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

and when i said i heard these will be widely available and that my connect is pretty solid with info,people laughed and were tossing out numbers...told you theyll be more available than people stated....
but i guess we need to wait and see....
theres too much of this going on

restock or not, the resale value will still be high, if they do come to NYC by any chance/selected HOH, i'll be more than happy

If these restock at HOH, Its nike's and JBs way of trolling on people who get gassed on releases like this
laugh.gif

this topic is crazy been almost a week since they came out and everybody still talking about them hoping the re-release JB got us on this one.

if they are indeed confirmed to be restocked and released again then damn..

looks like thats the new marketing scheme by nike.. or maybe it always has been.. BUILD HYPE.. and now its really showing if so.. release limited amounts first, build hype then release more.

Originally Posted by snkrfiend713

this topic is crazy been almost a week since they came out and everybody still talking about them hoping the re-release JB got us on this one.

That's what I was saying to my self after a limited release the threads be close but this one is still going strong let's see where it will take us

Guys help me out here........

I emailed sneakerape to find out whats up with our kicks. I didnt get a response and after 2 delays I decided to file a dispute with paypal. I sent another email saying that I filed a dispute and asking for a refund if the shoes dont ship by today. This is the response I received verbatim:

The shoes will ship this weekend. But I will have to send your money back because paypal takes the money right away from me when you do a dispute.

My response to his email was:

so do I gotta pay you again then??? Im pretty sure if they have frozen your funds they will release them when you provided shipping info (I never intended on paying again, I only asked to see what he would say)

He responded:

no it does not work like that. They do not care for the seller. Buyer always right.

Can someone with lotsa of selling experience on Paypal pls confirm or deny what this dude is saying about paypal taking the funds as soon as I file a dispute. The way I understand is if they did put a hold, that hold would be released once I get either the tracking number or the item. This dude is pissing me off

I don't even know what to say about this situation anymore. How was this a HOH release but no HOH got them? besides Boston in the US

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I emailed sneakerape to find out whats up with our kicks. I didnt get a response and after 2 delays I decided to file a dispute with paypal. I sent another email saying that I filed a dispute and asking for a refund if the shoes dont ship by today. This is the response I received verbatim:

The shoes will ship this weekend. But I will have to send your money back because paypal takes the money right away from me when you do a dispute.

so do I gotta pay you again then??? Im pretty sure if they have frozen your funds they will release them when you provided shipping info (I never intended on paying again, I only asked to see what he would say)

He responded:

no it does not work like that. They do not care for the seller. Buyer always right.

Can someone with lotsa of selling experience on Paypal pls confirm or deny what this dude is saying about paypal taking the funds as soon as I file a dispute. The way I understand is if they did put a hold, that hold would be released once I get either the tracking number or the item. This dude is pissing me off

WOW. These overseas sellers are so comfortable doing this type of *$%* because they know there isn't a way for us to get a hold of their #@*#@. Just try to relax and call paypal's customer service.

^^^Whats weird about them is it says theyre in Austin TX..........%%+ man, I shoulda ordered elsewhere or if I REALLY wanted them that BAD, I shoulda just spent $300 more and get em from someone who copped in Boston.

I just want my money back now, Im salty over this release and how I honestly got PLAYED....................SMH @ myself

^^^Whats weird about them is it says theyre in Austin TX..........%%+ man, I shoulda ordered elsewhere or if I REALLY wanted them that BAD, I shoulda just spent $300 more and get em from someone who copped in Boston.

I just want my money back now, Im salty over this release and how I honestly got PLAYED....................SMH @ myself
Oh. my fault. I thought you were talking about an overseas seller. I have no idea where sneakerape is. SMH @ me. Hope you work it all out man. 

DRO- something sounds fishy about his explanation. As a seller, when a dispute is opened, paypal feeezes those funds in the sellers account account and gives the seller the opportunity to make things right by requiring the seller to provide a tracking number. After the shipping conf is verified, the sellers funds are unfrozen. But, when a dispute is opened the seller also has the option of just refunding immediately in order to avoid their whole account from being frozen, or the back and forth with the buyer, and it sounds like he did just that:frown:

I think you're better off with your refund DRO. Those SNEAKYape tagless sz tag pics had me worried for u mannnnnn!

^sneakerape pairs do have size tags on the tounge, he posted new pics on his @sneakerape twitter account and all the pairs had size tags on the tounge. my friend purchased 2 pairs from sneakerape and his pairs will be shipped this weekend. and dro i dont understand your worries, you wanted a refund so you filed a dispute and now your getting a refund, whats the problem there? anytime you open a dispute with paypal they automaticaly freeze the funds and if the funds have already been withdrawn from paypal, then paypal places a negative balance on your account and you have to pay that before you can receive or send anymore payments. i hope it all works out for you, im sure it will.

He responded:

Dro, honestly I stopped using PayPal years ago because of some fraud that took place with my CC they had on file, so I am not familiar with how they work with respect to disputes of this nature, but I would honestly just close out the transaction.  Again, this is why I am extremely hesistant about those overseas resellers, it always seems to be a problem with communication or customs of some sort.  I strongly believe those shoes will be available in the states here very soon, just cop then or order from a seller in the states on Ebay.  I think the ebay prices will begin to fall within a month after the hype scales down anyway. 

So dro does that mean if you recieve your money from paypal and he still ships to you .... that you actually got them ...... WITHOUT COST
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
?

Well the twitter pic on the sneakerape makes me feel a little better. the tagless pics had me skeptical, but if anyone gets theirs tomorrow or Saturday give the heads up. Does anyone know if its UPS, Fed Ex, or US Mail.

Im not on Twitter so can someone post these pics with the tags..............actually, if they aint tagged with their name I dont care to see them.

I dunno bout what Riddla was saying, Im pretty sure that they would freeze the funds but as soon as he provides tracking number to the transaction, the funds are released. This is some B.S. mayne

^ Can't believe Finishline still had the audacity to post a video about the Ray Allen's after the whole backlash against them...why post a sneaker inside look/review for something so limited and unattainable...it's better just to let it go and not mention the shoes ever again...

Originally Posted by yeek8

^ Can't believe Finishline still had the audacity to post a video about the Ray Allen's after the whole backlash against them...why post a sneaker inside look/review for something so limited and unattainable...it's better just to let it go and not mention the shoes ever again...
This.
They obviously just did it for the publicity, but in the end it ended up back firing at them. They should have just sent the 33 pairs to 1 store.

I like the Finishline online release. It was ridiculous and the shoes were posted 10 minutes earlier than expected. But it still gave me a slim chance. No matter how slim the chance it was better than nothing

Originally Posted by TrippinonNikes

I like the Finishline online release. It was ridiculous and the shoes were posted 10 minutes earlier than expected. But it still gave me a slim chance. No matter how slim the chance it was better than nothing

That's true, but you needed to be honest with your consumers in the beginning.  When the twitter representative for finishline was being bombarded with thousands of repetitive questions of the same nature for days, he/she should have just posted the truth about what was happening.  All that needed to be said was, we only have XX# of pairs available, that it will be very difficult to obtain, and give the approximate window of the date/time of the acutal release instead of saying, "keep checking my tweets...etc etc."  That's what angered most ppl I believe.  It's like teasing, and no one likes to be teased for any reason.  In the end, like someone said above, they just wanted publicity and decided to ride it for all its worth. Unfortunately, social networking is powerful nowadays and backlash can come in an instant.  I know ppl like us probably make up a small percentage of their customers, but still, it does leave a very bad taste and some will never forgive finishline for this.  

Back
Top Bottom