Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by AirJordans45

as a celtics fan living in boston i actually like the shoes and would def grab a pair if they re-release... but i drove past that line at niketown a couple of days on my way home from work and that was nuts

Me to that's y I didn't even bother I hope they do a gr on these. Most people that copped these aren't even Celtics fans.

Originally Posted by TrippinonNikes

I like the Finishline online release. It was ridiculous and the shoes were posted 10 minutes earlier than expected. But it still gave me a slim chance. No matter how slim the chance it was better than nothing

I can't agree with that because if you would've followed their tweets like they said (like a TON of ppl did) you would've had no chance because they had sold out by then. They weren't honest with the consumers at all. There's no way you get bombarded with the same question for a week from thousands of ppl & not know when the shoe is going to be up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

So dro does that mean if you recieve your money from paypal and he still ships to you .... that you actually got them ...... WITHOUT COST
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
?

not cool.

if you get a paypal refund and the kicks come and they are fine, re-pay the man. you want to put out of business the dude who got you shoes which are incredibly hard to get?

come on, son.

Originally Posted by eltouha

So dro does that mean if you recieve your money from paypal and he still ships to you .... that you actually got them ...... WITHOUT COST
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
?

not cool.

if you get a paypal refund and the kicks come and they are fine, re-pay the man. you want to put out of business the dude who got you shoes which are incredibly hard to get?

come on, son.
I agree with that as well ..... but it'll be crazy to think that the system would actually allow that to happen once it's been inputed with the item shipped out with tracking number provided

after watching the video its a shame ppl waited that long just to resell if im waiting 100+ hrs i want to have something to show for it you can always get money later

This release kinda sucks if you don't live in one of the big cities without a HOH or in Boston...

Originally Posted by eltouha

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
?

not cool.

come on, son.

Na Brah not me, I can honestly say I've never done anyone wrong for $$$ in my life.  I dont owe anyone a single penny and even though Im salty as hell over this release and SNEAKERAPE doin me wrong, but if I received the kicks and a refund, trust me I would pay him............now would I pay him $475?????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  thats another story
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Real talk tho, I got my refund...........I hope all you dudes that still have pre orders with the various sites either get the shoes or your money back.  As for me, I hope theres a HOH release, but if theres isnt that cool.......time to keep it movin........on to the Black metallic V's
laugh.gif

Shuttlesworth-I really dont like to give advice, mostly bc some classless newb idiots will find something to flame, but I think u should keep ur pair bc if these DON'T release at HOH, ull be salty that u sold ur pair. And, resell prices if they do release at HOH, will be about what u paid for them. I think even if u lose out 100-150- it beats the hypebeast reseller lines that will 10000000"% come, days before release. If the HOH speculated release is true, don't expect 1000's of pairs for HOH, afterall verrrrrrrrry limited pairs were released by FNL. Handle it the way you want to though-#@+% everyones opinion including mine!!!! But, you'll have an easier time finding a recent JB box, than the ray ray 13's for the price u paid-hands down.

Mine came via Ems/k-lab today but I'm gonna open em drunkkkkkkkkk off ketel one, and blazed on cali's Finesttttt kuuuuuuuuuuuussssssshhhh. Afterall, if customs or k-lab fcuked up,I'll still feel niccccccce regardless!!!!!! I'm pretty ******ed when it comes to posting pics, but will def. try:smile: NT fam-take care!!

These should NOT be that limited as I see this PIC: 
1107281820ea7eb9932c9f3480.jpg

Pairs that are taken directly and privately from the original factory(usually NO original box) what we call "Factory Stock" for selling purpose in China. 

If that many pairs one people can get, there will be a lot. 

^^^^^^already bro... good looking out. ima probably hold on to em but there has been a couple offers are pretty generous. we will see. most likely they may end up staying in my closet

Originally Posted by garylok11

Pairs that are taken directly and privately from the original factory(usually NO original box) what we call "Factory Stock" for selling purpose in China. 

so these were stolen out the factory???

BTW did anyone get their Ray's from KingKickz or received shipping info yet???  Just curious

Originally Posted by garylok11

Thats ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom