Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

therealjondoe wrote:
Smh@solefly employees leaving one size 12. They did the same thing with the cool greys. 5 pairs of basicly all the other sizes.

You can blame that L7nDaCloset guy for that.

Originally Posted by Dooonkk

Can't be short handing customers with one pair for each size lol 
It's pretty unfortunate. I have a feeling they're going to do us dirty up here as well. I have no faith in people.

^ there is nothing off on that shoe

anyone saying that is just jealous

i hope i get my pair from vmvinc since he said my size 9 is "reserved without problem"

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

I got a pair from VMVINC also hope they come through

i am pretty sure there 100% legit on coming through 
even though we will get the shoes at the end of the month or the start of August 

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

^no offense to you at all 23Rakim45 but something about that pic looks off.
ohwell.gif

gorgeous, beautiful, sexy, stellar. definitely nothing wrong with them beauties.

did you really have to quote all the pics?

anyway as i said something about it on page 7...... employees getting love first. It will most likely be worse at HOH Boston. A seller on ebay already claiming pairs.

Ray Allen has always been one of my favorite players. I am a Laker fan but I've liked Ray Allen before he was with Boston. It's a shame that Ray Allen fans all across the country will not have a chance at these. The 13s are my favorite Jordan shoe also. This release is killing me!! UGH! LOL
Good luck to everyone in the areas where they will have them. If you get 'em, enjoy 'em. This is one of the better releases I have seen in a long time!

Just copped for less than 6. Deciding if I'll keep or trade bait em when they arrive.

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Its not worth it camping for 2 weeks

i hope that dude that said that is lying 
if not waiting for 2 weeks for some damn shoes is just plain sad 

if i was you man i would go tomorrow and see it hes telling the truth  

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

im joking but i wouldnt be surpirsed tho'

i wouldn't be supirsed either 
i would get some bums and junkies to hold your place in line 

but bums and junkies you could trust 

if there is such a thing 

(good thing i know a lot of low life's) 
laugh.gif

i did that before and it worked 

2 weeks of camping for these? Rather pay the price on ebay. It saves you from sleeping on the streets for 2 weeks lol

Wow if people be campin now they might as well pay resell price cause all that wage lost is not even worth i tlol.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Wow if people be campin now they might as well pay resell price cause all that wage lost is not even worth i tlol.

Yea if they even have a job
30t6p3b.gif

After today I won't ever waste my time going to that store in miami again. The had 1 or 2 of. Each size. They played around and joked about the whole situation.instead of passing out water to the customers they gave out sugary %%+ softdrinks in 95degree sun.

i adore the fact that NT truly believes camping requires sleeping on the streets
for most campers it does, but not my squad. We usually sleep in our own beds while camping. But each mega hypebeast launch camp has thier own rules.. oops, I did it again  

Originally Posted by Freeze

Just copped for less than 6. Deciding if I'll keep or trade bait em when they arrive.
^you are the devil
there are three "6s" resulting in the marked # of that in which you represent

trade bait is null & void if purchased for anything priced above (retail or less)

Back
Top Bottom