Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

Lol overnight nt celebrity I've been on here since 02 I just lay low. But how could I lay low for a release like this?? A lot of yall should be out here doin the same thing. Good luck for all those that preordered. The kids who are first and second in line got offered 800 a piece for a size 9 and a size 11.5. I'm an 11.5 hopefully I can get the 12 if they don't have 2 pairs of each size. If anything ill be trading whatever pair I get for my size and if I can't do that they'll be up for sale so I can buy my size. I'm 11th in line & there's an estimated 17 pairs here.

The fact that you are there for yourself rather than being there to make a profit on a sneaker a lot of people actually WANT, is the reason you have my support and most of NT's support!!!

I wouldnt do it, but to each his own!!!

On another note, I got another email from S.APE confirming my order so hopefully I will see my pair before the end of the month!!! Should make for a good early B-Day present to myself
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Mj.. How are you holding up out there? Where are you sleeping? Hope all is good with you out there man.

We're all just chillen out here tryin to keep this organized dudes is smokin and drinkin its real chill we're all lookin out for eachother livin on a prayer. Ill probably just take a nap soon but I don't plan on sleeping too long

I feel you man. Stay up. Don't think I'm that dedicated to do that ever man.

Lol overnight nt celebrity I've been on here since 02 I just lay low. But how could I lay low for a release like this?? A lot of yall should be out here doin the same thing. Good luck for all those that preordered. The kids who are first and second in line got offered 800 a piece for a size 9 and a size 11.5. I'm an 11.5 hopefully I can get the 12 if they don't have 2 pairs of each size. If anything ill be trading whatever pair I get for my size and if I can't do that they'll be up for sale so I can buy my size. I'm 11th in line & there's an estimated 17 pairs here.

good luck bro 
but i would not put myself through this for a pair of kicks just to have a campout experience or pay retail

if you really really want the shoes that bad pay someone else to do this for you 

but hey who am i to say anything 

again good luck but i cant see it being worth it in the summer heat 

I came from jersey man who am I gonna pay to do this for me in another state lol. These boston youngins hustle hard tho literally goin from to store to store to store organizing lists and spending hours at each spot. Selling their spots to ppl who actually want the shoes. I doubt any of em are even gonna end up getting a pair.

If they were offering 800 for the spot in line, that would've been the easiest/quickest 800 I've ever made.

Damn, they spazzed on Niketown Boston's wall. I mean they have a point though. If they were worried about campouts in the heat, they should have said from jump, that no campouts are allowed from Monday - Wednesday.

This release has been poorly handled by everyone from JB on down.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

If they were offering 800 for the spot in line, that would've been the easiest/quickest 800 I've ever made.

QFT.

i am pretty sure i would have done the same 
even if the shoes goes for 2 k in a few months the summer heat is too much to deal with 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

QFT.

I would have taken $800 in a heartbeat and if I have to cop for $900 later...at least I can hit buy it now on eBay in my air conditioned house.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

QFT.
x1000000000000000000000000000 .... I mean I understand the effort but, $800 to walk away from the sun is a deal I'd have to take as well!

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I would have taken $800 in a heartbeat and if I have to cop for $900 later...at least I can hit buy it now on eBay in my air conditioned house.
laugh.gif

So does anyone have a list of places in MA getting these? So far these are the places I've seen/heard thrown into the conversation

HoH - Cambridgeside Galleria Cambridge, MA
NT - Newbury St. Boston(wristbands gone already)
Xsquared - Newbury St.
Concepts - Cambridge, MA
FootAction (Saugus & Braintree)

Where are people currently camping?

Anyone from Boston know how many people r in line at hoh and how many pairs they're getting? Also if some one can let me know what the situation with the wristbands is at right now. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Hope you fools brought your umbrellas, sunscreen, and gatorade. The humidity is supposed to make it feel like 100+ starting thursday down here.

zsthxv.jpg
For real, plus deodorant, toothbrush , change of clothes and a 100 other things that marks a human being from a bum,
roll.gif
  No hate I hope you get your pair but for 24hours x 5 days
 camping  i would have to make 10K to even consider it, but hey you kids do you, good luck.
I'm not camping. I live up here. Not camping in this heat and definately not camping for more than 10-12 hours. I plan on hitting up some people I know that work at sneaker stores at malls and elsewhere that might be able to snag me a pair. If not, oh well.
Yeah I meant homey that is from Jersey staying for a week with no where to go, I hope he gets his pair.

I'm here camping at Champs here in Downtown Crossing, they got 36 pairs and it's only 3 of us here... I hope it stays like this....

Strictlyvintage there's no camping at champs I've been hearing people have been getting kicked off line the past 2 days. Supposedly there are 16 ppl who have a list together for champs but there is no camping & its a midnight release.....so ANYONE has a chance that list +%$$ won't work without camping.

Yo MJ much respect for what you are doing. Put aside the fact its for shoes.

Just cant see the demand for this shoe, P.E ok, Ray Allen ok, but its a plain shoe in my eyes.

Strictlyvintage there's no camping at champs I've been hearing people have been getting kicked off line the past 2 days. Supposedly there are 16 ppl who have a list together for champs but there is no camping & its a midnight release.....so ANYONE has a chance that list +%$$ won't work without camping.

I'm here right now and spoke to the manager, he approved of us camping...

Back
Top Bottom