Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Time to start planning how to cop these....search around the city or face the reseller's wrath -.-

Time to start planning how to cop these....search around the city or face the reseller's wrath -.-

The bay area def needs another HOH location ... Far too many sneaker heads in one area for just one HOH

The bay area def needs another HOH location ... Far too many sneaker heads in one area for just one HOH

These really arent that special but the fact that theyre a Ray Allen PE makes me want em. No HOH in Canada so looks like Ima have to pay rape to get em............and I thought I was done for June, but JB goes and drops this. Damn my girl is gonna HATE ME
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These really arent that special but the fact that theyre a Ray Allen PE makes me want em. No HOH in Canada so looks like Ima have to pay rape to get em............and I thought I was done for June, but JB goes and drops this. Damn my girl is gonna HATE ME
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by quanb24

Originally Posted by youngcurse

These are just okay. I remember them days before House of Hoops even existed now i just dread the thought that these might be HOH only. If these do release at hohmd ill proabably pass on them because i missed out on all major releases even while in attendance smh. Can the DMV get another HOUSE OF HOOPS!
yup we need another one I cannot believe they pick of all places pg plaze to put it smh......
YES

Originally Posted by quanb24

Originally Posted by youngcurse

These are just okay. I remember them days before House of Hoops even existed now i just dread the thought that these might be HOH only. If these do release at hohmd ill proabably pass on them because i missed out on all major releases even while in attendance smh. Can the DMV get another HOUSE OF HOOPS!
yup we need another one I cannot believe they pick of all places pg plaze to put it smh......
YES

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

those 11s are ugly...

i really wish they have an HOH here instead of in Baton Rouge...every state should have 2 lol.

New Orleans needs one!
LOL @ my state (North Carolina) having TWO HOHs

those 11s are ugly...

i really wish they have an HOH here instead of in Baton Rouge...every state should have 2 lol.

New Orleans needs one!

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

those 11s are ugly...

New Orleans needs one!
yeah man NC is horrible! thank God i live 10 miles away from one!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

those 11s are ugly...

New Orleans needs one!
yeah man NC is horrible! thank God i live 10 miles away from one!!!
smile.gif

NT kind of late on this one. They sold out on Kicks-lab last week and someone had mentioned them in another thread months ago, but anyway my chances at getting for retail is impossible
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom