Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

man, that video makes me want them even more. why these gotta be limited? SMH x100
30t6p3b.gif

So these drop next weekend? Only in Boston and Miami?

Is there a store list of some sort?

Sorry for ignorance. Ain't been on these boards for a MINUTE! Thanks in advance for the help.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by kian florida

will deff be copping at sole fly ^__^

That's if you get a raffle ticket and have your number called. You can't just walk in and buy a pair which says a lot as to the number of shoes they'll be receiving.

The trip from NYC to Boston is only worth it if you can get multiple pairs. If you comeback with one or none, you wasted your time and money. It'll be hard to recoup what you spent unless you really wanted the shoe and don't care for the losses you made.

if there drop in nyc people will be sleeping in the streets for a few days not hours as for me i willing to do some pay to play with a store employee or do what i always do with the Harlem crew

thats why i said screw my quote or go and grease someone hand and not even bother to line up
just pay more and buy the shoes now thats why i am willing to do the in the butt price 

Is there an exact release date?.. The regular people will have to go thru hell to cop these, they FYE though

man these are hot but idk, i guess ill take a shot at driving 4 hours and sleeping in the car lmao

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by kian florida

will deff be copping at sole fly ^__^

That's if you get a raffle ticket and have your number called. You can't just walk in and buy a pair which says a lot as to the number of shoes they'll be receiving.

The trip from NYC to Boston is only worth it if you can get multiple pairs. If you comeback with one or none, you wasted your time and money. It'll be hard to recoup what you spent unless you really wanted the shoe and don't care for the losses you made.

if there drop in nyc people will be sleeping in the streets for a few days not hours as for me i willing to do some pay to play with a store employee or do what i always do with the Harlem crew
How so? There are Ray and Celtics fans everywhere. Some people might want a pair to wear or make a grail of their collection. If I lived a few hours away from getting a limited pair of my favorite player's sneaker I wouldn't consider it a waste of time Especially if you consider yourself a sneaker collector.

I was talking about the resellers who are plotting here, ISS and Twitter. Maybe I should have been more clear in my OG statement.

im probably gonna get flack over this but..................

MAN THESE ARE REAL UGLY!!!
The green and white, that lame ray signature....nahhh pass

Oh and BTW im a celtics fan...............

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Originally Posted by Remi23

Question how come these are coming out in Miami?

Cause MJ's dating the owners sister.
you mean jordan is banging the owner's sister 
laugh.gif

"that Cuban connection" 

yeah they've been together for awhile,he's been to the store several times & even has several signed items on display,even Tinker had a meet & greet there,they got that Str8 connect!

did anyone get there money taken out there paypal account from vmvinc.com yet

i did i hope that means the shoes will ship out well before the month is up

mine did $369.00 Total 

Originally Posted by Killajay209

mine did $369.00 Total 

what size did you get vmvinc bumped up the price for a size 10 to $450.00 minus the shipping 

Back
Top Bottom