Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I would never purchase from VMV again... Me and memph had SERIOUS problems with them

good luck with the google translated emails promising that they will ship your order out...

Yeah me too. Got some kicks that were obviously B-grades and I overpaid for. Never again.

im a HUGE Ray Allen fan but im not gonna even bother paying $400+ for these shoes, just isnt fair IMO to fans of his. Jordan brand can die for that IMO

Well I pulled the trigger. I've done business with them before and never had a problem. Got my heeded from them and all was good so hopefully everything turns out well. Thanks to the NT member who posted the info.

looks VMVinc has more sizes available for pre order for those interested/ I pre ordered a pair to see if it will go through/ Now its just the waiting game/ I dont have the time to go camp out for these especially the only HOH in northern Cali is in Daly City Ca. LOL

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

okay, serious question. 2 those NTers that saved photoshops of another man (myself) and have been posting them...

Do you think you are hurting my agenda, or furthering it?

Gosh i love my sons of NTOC
It might not hurt your feelings but it's funny as hell for a grown #!# man to camp in front of store hours/days for a sneaker just to resell and try to suck the money out of somebody else.

You are ignorant, because I keep ALL the shoes I camp for, but thanks for the ignorance

No offense... but if I could punch anyone in the face on NT it would be you.  For some reason everything you post annoys me.  
(not trying to be an E-thug by the way, I will never see you in person nor intend to)

I am honored you feel this way kiddo. Not only did you keep it respectful, you kept truthful. If there is anyone I would ever apoligize to on NT for owning the joint, it would certainly be you Rayster,

okay, serious question. 2 those NTers that saved photoshops of another man (myself) and have been posting them...

It might not hurt your feelings but it's funny as hell for a grown #!# man to camp in front of store hours/days for a sneaker just to resell and try to suck the money out of somebody else.

No offense... but if I could punch anyone in the face on NT it would be you.  For some reason everything you post annoys me.  
(not trying to be an E-thug by the way, I will never see you in person nor intend to)

ridolous how they jacked the price up.. it says its 360 for size 9 and i added to cart and it went to 370 ... smh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For some reason everything you post annoys me.  
I've been browsing this forum since I was 13 years old. I am 25 now. I know what I am doing on getting ender everyone's skin, and on thier nerves. Getting MOST of the exclusive shoes that MOST cannot obtain furthermore assists in my annoyance
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

As for these kicks... The spot that was originally confirmed to get these shoes are now supposably "canceled"...However that is just Nike corp playing "God" with this release. Aside from the fact that pre-orders are costing at the minium of $300 is a STRONG indictation that these shoes are going to be more available than believed. Whoever wants these shoes can get them.

I'm still down to camp, just to upload more footage of myself for the sake of
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Kicks-lab.com has them in hand on facebook for pre order. They haven't listed them on their website yet. First marqueesole then vmvinc and now kicks-lab and then next maybe Air Randy shows that these might not even be so "limited" as people think.

^^^

FULLY... I agree man. When I see all these online spots with the shoes I don't think a 2 STORE ONLY RELEASE thats for sure.

Back to VMVINC tho, Back when Jams dropped my homie ordered a few pairs from them and after months they finally told him his size was sold out. After that I never thought about messing with that site.

Jada2001Retro wrote:
Too bad no 11.5 or 12 available.

I would shell out the money no problem.

AGREE....  400 aint bad at all.

Aside from the fact that pre-orders are costing at the minium of $300 is a STRONG indictation that these shoes are going to be more available than believed. Whoever wants these shoes can get them.

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

For all the travelers planning to travel to camp out for this release. Here's something to think about...

Shoes: $150+ tax=$160. Trip:$25-$30x2(round trip)= $50-$60. Food per day($10-$20 PER day camping out - 3 days=$60)

Total estimated costs: $260-$300.

Mind as well buy them from vmvinc.com then
pimp.gif
Thats only if you get one pair
laugh.gif

So whats the deal with MIAMI and BOSTON

Any word if they will be doing a RAFFLE or 1ST come 1ST serve?

Miami is doing a raffle.....any one have an idea on the amount of pairs, supposedly solefly is only getting 40

Originally Posted by kian florida

will deff be copping at sole fly ^__^

That's if you get a raffle ticket and have your number called. You can't just walk in and buy a pair which says a lot as to the number of shoes they'll be receiving.

The trip from NYC to Boston is only worth it if you can get multiple pairs. If you comeback with one or none, you wasted your time and money. It'll be hard to recoup what you spent unless you really wanted the shoe and don't care for the losses you made.

if there drop in nyc people will be sleeping in the streets for a few days not hours as for me i willing to do some pay to play with a store employee or do what i always do with the Harlem crew

Yes, people would be out there for days with their kids they dragged out of bed to score additional pairs.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by kian florida

will deff be copping at sole fly ^__^

That's if you get a raffle ticket and have your number called. You can't just walk in and buy a pair which says a lot as to the number of shoes they'll be receiving.

The trip from NYC to Boston is only worth it if you can get multiple pairs. If you comeback with one or none, you wasted your time and money. It'll be hard to recoup what you spent unless you really wanted the shoe and don't care for the losses you made.

if there drop in nyc people will be sleeping in the streets for a few days not hours as for me i willing to do some pay to play with a store employee or do what i always do with the Harlem crew

How so? There are Ray and Celtics fans everywhere. Some people might want a pair to wear or make a grail of their collection. If I lived a few hours away from getting a limited pair of my favorite player's sneaker I wouldn't consider it a waste of time Especially if you consider yourself a sneaker collector.

Back
Top Bottom