Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Whoever was on the mic needed to get clapped with all his annoying a.ss.sss comments.

im not believing that theres camping at boston until i see a pic of that *%$%...The Niketown is in a nice neighborhood so they wont allow more than 3 days and the HOH is located inside of a mall

^^the hypebeast generation is now starting to manage some releases

looked like kids trying to run the family store while maw & paw are away on vacation

Wow just saw stickie213 comment that the ray allen's have bad quality material. even the BINs were better!

I don't know how the heck a couple of european hoh's are getting these and NY and other US stores are not. I hope they find their way to US hoh's!

cincybcats22 wrote:
SoleFly is a joke.

Haha that dude that does their videos is a true sneakerhead... not.

QFT....

I really cant stand that L7nDaCloset dude.

Solefly pickup was an extra bonus because I already had my pairs on lock. What ya'll all been waiting for, lol. Enjoy!!! Sneakers retail for $175 and shirt retails for $32. I think a lot of
people thought/think the sneakers retail for $160 and the shirt retails for $35. Please don't hit me up about the shirts because I'm not selling.

Nice pics up there 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can anyone here vouch for Kicks-lab?
nerd.gif

I wan't to be sure they're not going to play games when im about to shell out $550

i ran into this guy that used to own a sneaker store in morton grove IL told me that JB will be releasing a GR of this colorway early next year, obviously with out the 'ray' on the tongue.

I wonder if there's any truth in that?

Originally Posted by aphexacid

i ran into this guy that used to own a sneaker store in morton grove IL told me that JB will be releasing a GR of this colorway early next year, obviously with out the 'ray' on the tongue.

if true they need to release this info before someone gets hurt. the colourway will fly off the shelves on its own accord, no need for this hype nonsense.

Originally Posted by eltouha

if true they need to release this info before someone gets hurt. the colourway will fly off the shelves on its own accord, no need for this hype nonsense.
I love this colorway, and couldn't care less for the big RAY on the tongue. I guess we'll see. I dont want to start rumors, but thats what he says he was told by a Nike rep.

Originally Posted by eltouha

I love this colorway, and couldn't care less for the big RAY on the tongue. I guess we'll see. I dont want to start rumors, but thats what he says he was told by a Nike rep.

i feel the same way about the colourway and the ray logo. hey didn't someone customise their white/red xiii's with clover green? i remember seeing them here somewhere.

im not sure how much trouble im ready to go through for a pair, def wouldnt pay over 250, besides that they look like they going to bleed, just like the white/red 13s.

right now because of tangibility the shirt is looking nicer then the sneakers lol

i would imagine they would release this shoe again when ray officially retires from the game (could that be next year?).

Back
Top Bottom