Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

i'm looking for a size 13 too, if anyone can help. i'm suppsoed to have a size 12 on the way, but really want the size 13 to wear!

i know what its like to be annoyed by people asking the same damn question back to back to back in retail...i know they're getting the sneaker and i know its going to be next week

theres no reason to call

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

So SNEAKERAPE is LEGIT?????????????????

Ill cop a pair for $475.

bf034dec4e7a90bbd53b_2.jpg

But I just want to know where is the size tag at?

Sneakerape is legit, but be warned he takes a long time to ship and contacting him is a pain, but you will get your kicks.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Ill cop a pair for $475.
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]

But I just want to know where is the size tag at?[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]

[/color][/color]

Sneakerape is legit, but be warned he takes a long time to ship and contacting him is a pain, but you will get your kicks.
After the South Beach fiasco I will never order from SNEAKER APE. period.
30t6p3b.gif

NT FAM I'm gonna give ya'll the real on this... Dude took about 50-100 preorders on South Beaches that he was supposedly gonna restock on and ended up with a size 8 and 14 only. The *@$@%$ up thing is he held peoples money for damn near two months and I'm not even sure if everyone was refunded. He might've deleted the posts on FB but cats was grillin him hard about it. If he did change up and is now shipping on time then more power to him but I ain't messin with that stuff at all.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

Ill cop a pair for $475.
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]

But I just want to know where is the size tag at?[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]

[/color][/color]

30t6p3b.gif

NT FAM I'm gonna give ya'll the real on this... Dude took about 50-100 preorders on South Beaches that he was supposedly gonna restock on and ended up with a size 8 and 14 only. The *@$@%$ up thing is he held peoples money for damn near two months and I'm not even sure if everyone was refunded. He might've deleted the posts on FB but cats was grillin him hard about it. If he did change up and is now shipping on time then more power to him but I ain't messin with that stuff at all.
laugh.gif

Yo thanks for giving everyone the heads up!Unrelated to the topic but is your site related to shoepremes site at all? Just asking cause they look real similar.

Ill cop a pair for $475.

whats with the white being so low on the back of the shoe? looking like some damn F-Grades
sick.gif

Sneakers is legit but like my dude said he takes forever and a day to ship. And that lebron sb fiasco
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Ill cop a pair for $475.

whats with the white being so low on the back of the shoe? looking like some damn F-Grades
sick.gif

right^

these look like variants out the @*#

im scared to order from these prerelease sites especially after all these stories of ppl not getting there shoes...

Originally Posted by 430AM

Ill cop a pair for $475.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

i meet this dude on a meet up one day, he was telling about his feedback on ebay. his feedback was so good he got alot of people to pre order the cool grey 11's from him... i think he had them for like 300.. he had people sending money like 2 to 3 months in advance. in that time till the shoes released he played with that money and bubbled it, told me he made alot of money.. probably what the site was doing, i think alot of people do that.. but to not get the kicks sucks

Niketown Boston officially gettin Ray Allens...

wristbands will be passed out on July 21st at 9am
so far...

HOH Boston, NT Boston, Xsquared, and Concepts will have Ray Allen 13s... good luck

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

so far...

HOH Boston, NT Boston, Xsquared, and Concepts will have Ray Allen 13s... good luck

awwww %@+ i got to work on thursday
frown.gif

Originally Posted by apthekid

^^^You think people are camping now for a NEXT saturday release??! Chiiiiiiiiillllll son....

Don't be surprised... They did it for Yeezys and Premier XX3s

so far...

At least they are making it somewhat fair. I just saw them post this on facebook.

To bad the DMV NEVER gets any of these releases.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

This release is going to be way more limited then people think I know someone that works at Niketown they got there pairs in yesterday and they only got 35 pairs and i heard Concepts is only getting 20 pairs even if HOH gets 72 thats not a lot of pairs at all. I think their is less than 500 pairs made of this shoe that 2,561 number was just a rumor it was never confirmed by anyone.
I'm not believing any of this %*$@
laugh.gif
35 pairs a store sounds on point for Niketown they only got 35 pairs for the bhm 3s this is a PE and a gr man prices are going to get up there
 Allen became 3 pt king in this shoe theyre going to keep these numbers tight hopefull they dont though id cop for retail

the city that holds the most sneakerheads in the world is holding thier breaths (myself included)

If for any reason we don't get this shoe, then speaking for myself, I shall revert to humility and humbleness

so far...

I'm not familiar with the wristband process...Does that mean the first people that get a wrist band are the first people in line?  Or does that mean that each wrist band acts as a raffle ticket??  Also, if I get there at like 5pm or something, will that mean that I can't get a wristband?  Or that I will have no chance of getting the kicks because at that point, they would have already given out maaad wristbands??  
...I guess I could just call them.

Back
Top Bottom