Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

So far the list is at 12 store receiving them in Mass

care to let me know the list?? i know its two footactions. i belive two champs.. hoh, nt, concepts, xsquared.. what else am i missing??

conecepts just posted on there twitter!!

We will be selling the Ray Allen PE 13's to Mass residence only. Mass ID required.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow, now that's crazy! Good thing that's not a spot I planned to be in, otherwise I would of had to get that "Mass I.D" one way or another
wink.gif

^^^^Thats crazy!!! Has that ever happened???

Shout out to everyone on the info on sneakerape, good or bad it was appreciated. I still havent heard from them and I sent another email 2 days ago. I guess if youre ok with having terrible communication and no guarantee you get a pair, go ahead and order from them. I dont regret it cuz really what other chance do I have on them living in Canada??Luckily paypal will cover any problems but I dont really wanna deal with that if I dont have to.

Just sit and wait till the end of the month I guess........man this is chaotic!!! this release is crazier than the Banned release only because theres sooo many ppl that want a pair and so few to go around. But TBH I still believe there will be more spots that get em after the Boston release, probably in August sometime. I hope they dont flood the market but I think they should release more than the 200-300 we know about right now.

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

We will be selling the Ray Allen PE 13's to Mass residence only. Mass ID required.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

When NTNY usually does wristband they take your name down and usually ask you to bring ID.. I'm thinking about making the trip from NY to Boston.. with a Yankee fitted on, of course.

But the question is when? as there are people traveling from all over the world for these that has booked their flights and all($400) and I know exactly what day he's landing...

Well I'm working tomorrow and Monday. So I'm thinking of going out there Tuesday. Getting the wristband on Thursday..then driving up Saturday for the release.

CelticsFan9783 wrote:
PlaybaLL wrote:

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

The way it should be

GIFSoup

As of Now.. Boston has 13 stores getting Ray Allens that dont require a Mass ID...

any confirmation on footactions or champs getting them and what locations or is this just the rumor mill again? what about any expressions in mass gettin them?

ebay prices are crazy just as expected.....not sure where some of you dudes got that $3-400 price tag from. I would hope price would be lowered when Boston gets their pairs, but I really don't see it being that low.

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

CelticsFan9783 wrote:
PlaybaLL wrote:

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
The way it should be

GIFSoup

As of Now.. Boston has 13 stores getting Ray Allens that dont require a Mass ID...

Hope that changes and only Boston heads cop. It's a Boston sneaker, after all.

GIFSoup

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Freeze I got the same message from kicks-lab 2-3 days ago. Dude said shoes would ship between 18-21 of this month. It's weird tho bc the site says that wave II is shipping now. Even though funds cleared,I'm expecting them to eventually say they didn't get a "second wave". Dro sneakerape looks kinda suspect. His tagged spacejam pics are legit but his xicool greys are definitely chinese knockoffs. Those cool grays are not personally tagged and don't look like his own pics so u might be okay. Good luckkkk to both u and freeze and everyone else playing the waiting game.
Hows it gonna End???  nobody knows
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh. good looks on the input bro.  yep, it's just a waiting game now.  I guess we'll see whats what around the 18th..

update>>>

I talked to the kicks-lab people via email today.  I asked about why my order status was still marked 'processing'. Dude saying sorry for the delay, and the orders will update in two days...which is the 18th as was originally posted.  So we shall see.  Just letting you know. 

Thats some scumbag mess that Concepts is pulling... I hope they end up going out of business for this blatant discrimination that they are doing...
And all you dudes cosigning it are stupid too...

Concept doesnt stop out of towners from buying GRs do they? Then why stop ppl from buying this limited shoe.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Concept doesnt stop out of towners from buying GRs do they? Then why stop ppl from buying this limited shoe.
Because it's a Boston Celtics colorway with a Boston Celtics player's name inscribed on the tongue. Concepts is giving their Beantown brethren the opportunity to get this "limited shoe." A mom and pop store showing the consumer some hometown love. You mad?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom