Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

SMH @ Concpts, sh-- like that is why there's so much unnecessary tension between Boston and NYers. F em we'll just take our business somewhere else

so i pre ordered from kingskickz for $375 shipped, sz 10.5. i have heard of them but never purchased from them, does anybody know if they are 100% legit (authentic nikes/jordans)? i checked all their products and their facebook page and everything looks legit.

edit: i just checked the legit website thread and kingskickzstore.com has not been added yet but there was a member who purchased some air max 90's from them and he says they are 100% authentic. also on their website under faq they gurantee they dont sell fakes, variants or b-grades, all nike/jordans are 100% authentic.

hopefully they get some common sense and make a little more money and do a real release once the hype dyes down you never no with jb hope they make it happn

why the @%+# would anyone want to go to concepts? They'll get 20 pairs and end up selling 3
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by Mumbles

i got the feeling these will end up hitting hohs around the country.

I have the same feeling.

Today I found another site taking pre orders, KingKickzstore.com.  all these online spots popping up and new stores popping up with release info makes me think this is gonna go down just like the south beaches.  The solefly release was a curveball, but in the end I think it will be a HOH release at select spot.  This is pure speculation on my part but its based on whats taken place since the solefly release.  Who knows really
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
..........I just want my damn shoes
laugh.gif
I'm thinking about ordering from them very tempting but I have my doubts about this spot. Anyone ever order from there?

i also think these will end up dropping at more stores in different states, but on jumpman23.com its says these will hit retail EXCLUSIVELY in boston, usually exclusively means only there. i went ahead and pre ordered for a decent price, if they do drop in houston i will just have to double up.

i just buckled down and preordered form kingkickzstore.com too. i figured driving from new jersey to boston round trip on a V8 engine its gonna be at least $125 for gas and food and parking is gonna be another 50 so 175+175 for the sneakers comes out to 350 so spending the extra 75 for peace of mind isnt really that bad.....

Originally Posted by KMNewark

i just buckled down and preordered form kingkickzstore.com too. i figured driving from new jersey to boston round trip on a V8 engine its gonna be at least $125 for gas and food and parking is gonna be another 50 so 175+175 for the sneakers comes out to 350 so spending the extra 75 for peace of mind isnt really that bad.....
where is this website located 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

according to the website they are located in Indiana

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

according to the website they are located in Indiana

i wonder where there getting there stock from and if MJ is banging out any female family member's related to the owner of this website  
if so that answered my question 

All Pre-Orders are final sales, and no returns or exchanges will be accepted. This style will ship on or by mid August. Orders with Pre-Order status will not receive tracking information until the products ships. Limit 2 per customer.
I noticed other sites saying this too, could this be a sign for a possible re release?

Originally Posted by shycagoill

So just because it has ray allens name on it and its a boston colorway it should only be avail to Boston? ridicoulous..What if Jordan decided to release Chicago 10s with 45 on the side and a signautre on the tongue and make it only Chicago release with Illinois id req? yeah most heads would be mad...c'mon.

then by your logic you should also be mad at Jordan brand for even making it an EXCLUSIVE

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

All Pre-Orders are final sales, and no returns or exchanges will be accepted. This style will ship on or by mid August. Orders with Pre-Order status will not receive tracking information until the products ships. Limit 2 per customer.
I noticed other sites saying this too, could this be a sign for a possible re release?

what websites are saying this ?

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Concept doesnt stop out of towners from buying GRs do they? Then why stop ppl from buying this limited shoe.
Because it's a Boston Celtics colorway with a Boston Celtics player's name inscribed on the tongue. Concepts is giving their Beantown brethren the opportunity to get this "limited shoe." A mom and pop store showing the consumer some hometown love. You mad?
roll.gif
I don't think anyone is mad. Its a stupid practice. Money is money and you shouldn't care who it comes from. What if Tier Zero retailers in NYC did that? Boston doesn't get $*$@ anyway so y'all can have this release.

With that said, 5 pairs max make it out of the door. This is the Blue Lobster SB release all over again.

All Pre-Orders are final sales, and no returns or exchanges will be accepted. This style will ship on or by mid August.
roll.gif
at you guys ordering from websites without reading the fine print. I hope y'all ordered with credit cards to file charge backs because I guarantee they don't have one shoe in stock.

Looks like a sign of a scam. They get your money and by August the website is shut down and they made a huge profit 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Looks like a sign of a scam. They get your money and by August the website is shut down and they made a huge profit 
laugh.gif

word
i would not trust any website that's playing rap music with my $425.00 once you log on 
roll.gif

^^^Are we not covered by paypal in the event they pull some crazy $!$??

Wow I started a riot on the net with those sites I mentioned
laugh.gif

I should get my pair for free from these dudes for the free promotion.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

^^^Are we not covered by paypal in the event they pull some crazy $!$??

Wow I started a riot on the net with those sites I mentioned
laugh.gif

I should get my pair for free from these dudes for the free promotion.
laugh.gif

So have ever you ordered from Kingkickz? I just ordered a pair so I hope this place is legit.

Back
Top Bottom