Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by jamazing

Originally Posted by DRO3000

^^^Are we not covered by paypal in the event they pull some crazy $!$??

Wow I started a riot on the net with those sites I mentioned
laugh.gif

I should get my pair for free from these dudes for the free promotion.
laugh.gif

So have ever you ordered from Kingkickz? I just ordered a pair so I hope this place is legit.
Maybe you should find out if they are legit before you go ordering things from them thats just a lil backwards to me. Anyway they do seem legit but im not trusting a site that has a no refund or exchange policy. What if my product is damaged, or what if I don't get a product at all 
laugh.gif

So have ever you ordered from Kingkickz? I just ordered a pair so I hope this place is legit.

I have yet ordered from them, but is willing to hear back from NTers of when they receive their kicks.

I assume that the process he has setup is he's got a wholesale account with one of the vendors ie. vmvinc, rmkstore, marqueesole or whoever and once he's received enough orders he'll be able to order them at his cost and then ship them out to you.

That's my theory, but I'd assume that everyone is covered by paypal cause everyone is paying that way right?

Kingkickz won't accept paypal as a form of payment. I emailed them and they told me they will only accept credit cards which is a little sketchy since on their site it says they WILL accept paypal.

Kingkickz won't accept paypal as a form of payment. I emailed them and they told me they will only accept credit cards which is a little sketchy since on their site it says they WILL accept paypal.

Originally Posted by yanky

Sounds like that good old interest free loan trick. If they don't except paypal, I would not even bother.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

I noticed other sites saying this too, could this be a sign for a possible re release?
Looks like a sign of a scam. They get your money and by August the website is shut down and they made a huge profit 
laugh.gif
word
i would not trust any website that's playing rap music with my $425.00 once you log on 
roll.gif

lol At least it's an option to mute it online. Unlike walking into DTLR hearing Gucci Mane

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

I noticed other sites saying this too, could this be a sign for a possible re release?
Looks like a sign of a scam. They get your money and by August the website is shut down and they made a huge profit 
laugh.gif
word
i would not trust any website that's playing rap music with my $425.00 once you log on 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I thought the same thing
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by yanky

Won't use Paypal?  Oh hell no.  Next lol

Originally Posted by sentinel se7en

I really hope these release in other places.
You confuse me. How can you know how 2 write, but not read?
They HAVE been releasing in other pleaces
laugh.gif

a lil at a time 2 retain hype
devil.gif

by the time the (very) last shipment arrives most ray ray 13s should be in thier respective homes

Originally Posted by DRO3000

^^^Are we not covered by paypal in the event they pull some crazy $!$??

Wow I started a riot on the net with those sites I mentioned
laugh.gif

I should get my pair for free from these dudes for the free promotion.
laugh.gif

Maybe you should find out if they are legit before you go ordering things from them thats just a lil backwards to me. Anyway they do seem legit but im not trusting a site that has a no refund or exchange policy. What if my product is damaged, or what if I don't get a product at all 
laugh.gif
Hey guys I agree with everything being said, I took the chance with one of the sites, but I would never take that chance without having an out.  Meaning I wouldnt do it unless payment is made thru paypal to ensure I get the shoes or my money back...........I DO NOT RECOMMEND SEND YOUR MONEY TO THESE SITES WITHOUT THE GUARANTEE OF SHOES OR MONEY BACK!!!  I live in Canada so like everyone else outside of Boston, what chance did I really have besides trying one of these site???  Nada

Good luck to all!!!  I hope they drop in other cities too so other Ray fans can cop a pair at retail.  Unfortunately for me, copping for retail was never an option
frown.gif

Since Paypal holds all payments from new accounts earlier than 3 months old or high risk payments...

PayPal will release the hold when the earliest of the following occurs:
the buyer leaves positive feedback; 3 days after confirmed item delivery;
or 21 days without a dispute, claim, chargeback,
or reversal filed on that transaction. (PayPal said if a buyer leaves a negative feedback but does not initiate a dispute, PayPal would release the funds to the seller after 21 days.)

Makes me wonder maybe that's why many sellers are saying that they won't ship until mid august since they will have access to the money and have the option to scam you easily.
grin.gif

if you ordered from kingkickz with a cc you are protected. your cc company allows 90 days to file a claim, if we end up getting fakes we can just file a claim and are money will be refunded, as long as you haven't been making a lot of claims recently. if you make a lot of claims then your bank will think your lying, if its your 1st or 2nd time making a claim, they will have no pronlem refunding your money. and kingkickz does allow returns on damaged or wrong sized products, other than that you have to keep what you purchase. also the fsr on the site is probaly not accurate, they will probaly update the sizes on monday after the weekend. i copped my sz 10.5 last night around 1 am and i feel 100% that we will get 100% authentic jordan retro 13 ray allen pe's from them, $375 is the best price i have found for a sz 10.5 so i pulled the trigger.

if you paid with a credit card, and not a debit, then you're protected by your cc company. order away

Received an email from VMVinc saying my pair is confirmed and will ship July 23. Anyone else receive an update email?

This is my all time favorite shoe but not in this colorway, however i will definately be getting my hands on a pair or two if possible

Originally Posted by metallic

Received an email from VMVinc saying my pair is confirmed and will ship July 23. Anyone else receive an update email?

i have been e-mailing them and they been tell me one is reserved for me 
"Hi 160jordansdeep ,

Yes, your pairs is confirmed and will ship at first priority with UPS service .

We will let you know the tracking information once it've shipped.

Thanks"

but i did not get a e-mail until i e-mailed them

would you mind posting your e-mail of course with out your personal information 

thanks 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

I WOULD NOT TRUST KINGKICKZSTORE.COM

have you ever purchased from them or do you know anybody who has? a few nt members have posted that they are legit, i wish somebody knew for sure if they were or not.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Furrell

Boston doesn't get $*$@ anyway
Flawless victory.

That's right. Boston doesn't get $*$@, except for intelligence, passion, authenticity, streets that don't smell like puke, and of course, championships. Oh, and our accents are way better than NY's too

Originally Posted by metallic

i have been e-mailing them and they been tell me one is reserved for me 
"Hi 160jordansdeep ,

Yes, your pairs is confirmed and will ship at first priority with UPS service .

We will let you know the tracking information once it've shipped.

Thanks"

but i did not get a e-mail until i e-mailed them

would you mind posting your e-mail of course with out your personal information 

thanks 

My email was the same format as yours, except for the method of shipping here is mineHi Metallic ,Thank you for your purchase .Your order is confirmed .It will send out on 23 July, and take 3-5 days for deliverymany thanks

idk if that kingkickzstore.com is legit they have a fsr for south beaches that seem kind of weird to mee

Back
Top Bottom