Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

the only think i could think of worse then camping out for days at a time in the heat is stilling in the bookings for days at a time waiting for the judge for a b.s charge 
at least with camping for shoes you have the freedom to go home once you figure how hot is it and how its better off paying more if possible through a reseller if you really want the shoes 

but i am no one to tell people what to do with there time 

if these where released in nyc and it was not the summer i would do one or two days but not close to a week 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

the only think i could think of worse then camping out for days at a time in the heat is stilling in the bookings for days at a time waiting for the judge for a b.s charge 
actually a GREAT comparison.

I wonder if anyone in line even saw the game when he broke the record. I really wonder if any of those fools could sink some 3s... I do know one thing though no1 in line will be balling in these kicks haha. Balling with resell money if anything

Originally Posted by AIRRON

I wonder if anyone in line even saw the game when he broke the record. I really wonder if any of those fools could sink some 3s... I do know one thing though no1 in line will be balling in these kicks haha. Balling with resell money if anything
you're being silly. Can you dunk like MJ? You'd probably dunk the hell out of the net. Who cares if they could or could not hit 3's.

but yes, no one is balling in these. 

laugh.gif
at dudes getting mad because people are gonna resell them. If you put in the time and leg work to get a pair and someone is out there willing to pay 3-4 times retail, you'd be a fool to keep them.

I'm sorry, but at the end of the day, money > kicks and it's not even close.

Originally Posted by Reggie4Three

laugh.gif
at dudes getting mad because people are gonna resell them. If you put in the time and leg work to get a pair and someone is out there willing to pay 3-4 times retail, you'd be a fool to keep them.

laugh.gif

The real resellers aren't even out there camping.

laugh.gif

i gotta agree 

If people want to be salty or mad it should be at Nike. The hell is Miami doing with a Ray Allen shoe in the first place?

booked a ticket to Boston for tomorrow morning earlier in the day before the Niketown stock on these got out to the public. I guess im going to have to roam the streets of Boston until Friday when I can camp outside the mall..for the HOH release.. i have a part time job & im taking a summer class. im going to get fired, fail my class, & not even get these shoes. Thanks JB for lookin out for your loyal customers!

seriously, where are your priorities. You should blame yourself kid. Now guys like you i can definitely laugh at.

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

booked a ticket to Boston for tomorrow morning earlier in the day before the Niketown stock on these got out to the public. I guess im going to have to roam the streets of Boston until Friday when I can camp outside the mall..for the HOH release.. i have a part time job & im taking a summer class. im going to get fired, fail my class, & not even get these shoes. Thanks JB for lookin out for your loyal customers!
god bless you brotha

Got one of my girls going out there friday morning to camp. If she doesnt get them oh well if she does good on her. Im actually keeping in the stash for personal reasons not for some resale @@$

Originally Posted by zyr12

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The real resellers aren't even out there camping.

Haha, so true.

Originally Posted by zyr12

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The real resellers aren't even out there camping
so true these are not even the nickel and dime resellers 
the real reseller already have or can get there hands on the shoe 

i would guess not many on the line even want the shoe to keep 

this shoe would have to go and stay at $500.00 and above to make it worth all the trouble 

and as i said if you really want the shoe pay one of these people so you dont have to go through this mess 

Originally Posted by casper90403

AIRRON wrote:

you're being silly. Can you dunk like MJ? You'd probably dunk the hell out of the net. Who cares if they could or could not hit 3's.

if i get these, i will ball in them and post pics to prove it if you want.

but then i aint paying any more than retail plus shipping.

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by casper90403

AIRRON wrote:

if i get these, i will ball in them and post pics to prove it if you want.

but then i aint paying any more than retail plus shipping.
I was talking more specifically about balling in the 13's. 13's are my favorite (looks + comfort), but i never even thought about playing in them. Are they comfortable to hoop in? 

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

any of these fools got jobs? ( and dont tell me paid vacation because looking at them most dont)
Hell no. Those are all kids who still ask their parents for money.

I hope they have someone filling in for them because you need to wash your **# when its that hot.

they look like grown men to me

probably using all their sick days lol

Back
Top Bottom