Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

I would LOVE to get a pair of these being a die-hard C's and Ray Ray fan, but I wouldn't camp more than a whole day, let alone 24 hours or multiple days.

Crazy. How ya'll flying solo eat, drink, take a leak/dump, or even charge your phone.

Originally Posted by yanky

Ppl are givin a whole new meaning to the word camping

For real though I'm blown away by the things I'm seeing & hearing these kids really do do this *%%$ for a living .

Yo i was at the game that ray broke the record (1 row off the court next to ray's mama). i knew he'd be wearing something special that night (expected the gold xi's). When he came out in these, my jaw dropped. I was rocking my flints that night too! A week ago i was pissed that i was gonna be away on vaca this week in florida (I live an hour south of Boston so I figured i would head up Friday night to camp).

This release has just kept gaining some serious steam over the past 3 weeks - its crazy!!! Anyway, Good luck to all of you out there at all the Boston spots and keep us updated with pics and stuff!

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

Originally Posted by yanky

Ppl are givin a whole new meaning to the word camping

For real though I'm blown away by the things I'm seeing & hearing these kids really do do this *%%$ for a living .

How much money can you REALLY make reselling shoes, without getting FSR's ?

BTW, check out NT Bostons facebook page:
laugh.gif

http://www.facebook.com/p...id=790125507&ref=ts#!/NiketownBoston

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

Two cats here wit me from connecticut campin till sat too with no where to go. Four or five of these kids have wristbands from NT one kid just sold his wristband for 350 & a quarter of bud. People comin up throwin offers at us all. Dudes sellin spots in line for 400+

dont the people with the wristbands from niketown have to show id 
if your selling a wristband and your not the same name on the list you dont get the shoes right ?

Originally Posted by lionheart44

This release has just kept gaining some serious steam over the past 3 weeks - its crazy!!! Anyway, Good luck to all of you out there at all the Boston spots and keep us updated with pics and stuff!

Seriously.
When I heard this announced, my first thought was, "Maybe I'll pick a pair up."
I live 20 minutes north of the Cambridge HOH and I'm a teacher on summer break (so I wouldn't miss work), and I couldn't even fathom waiting more than two hours for it.

I'll just admire your pairs from afar.  If I'm dropping that kind of re-seller money for something Celtics-related, it's towards a ticket pack for the SportsDeck.

The NT wristband is not tied to a specific person, it is tied to a specific size each one has a code on it to determine the size.

So how many pairs are really out there? Like 600-800 when there's only going to be around 35 at NT and 15ish in HOH? How many are going to be at the other spots?

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Mj.. How are you holding up out there? Where are you sleeping? Hope all is good with you out there man.

We're all just chillen out here tryin to keep this organized dudes is smokin and drinkin its real chill we're all lookin out for eachother livin on a prayer. Ill probably just take a nap soon but I don't plan on sleeping too long

people offerin like 400 dollars for a spot.. pretty soon people are goin to be offerin blowjobs and +*!+.. yooo mj23forever how the $%*$ are you goin to charge ur phone lol

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

people offerin like 400 dollars for a spot.. pretty soon people are goin to be offerin blowjobs and +*!+.. yooo mj23forever how the $%*$ are you goin to charge ur phone lol

LMAO

Just out of curiosity, was that template for champs about the ray Allen 13 for all champs or just certain ones in Boston?

Hope you fools brought your umbrellas, sunscreen, and gatorade. The humidity is supposed to make it feel like 100+ starting thursday down here.

zsthxv.jpg

Originally Posted by metallic

Just out of curiosity, was that template for champs about the ray Allen 13 for all champs or just certain ones in Boston?

I believe it was just for certain one's and not the majority of them around the country
30t6p3b.gif

This is pure comedy!
I wouldn't even camp that long if The late great Michael Jackson resurrected and did a free concert & meet & greet.

If you have enough "free time" to camp for 5 days I'd imagine it's fairly likely for you to get a "Denied" once it's time to step to the register.

Back
Top Bottom