Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

^wow thats insane if true. Is that normal or accepted over there? StangzNkickz50 said he was embarrassed, but only coz he wasted all his time. Not that ppl were
behaving like such animals that they were getting shot at and clubbed by police, and sounding like they'd destroy anything in their way. Sounds like something you
would see in a movie, a hollywood blockbuster where the end of the world has happened and a small group of vigilantes survive and mob rules. Im thinking Kevin Kostners
Waterworld. Sorry but thats some messed up society just over some shoes. Is that everywhere in America? I dont want to make a generalisation.

I also thought it weird that ppl like AirUpHere23 sounded like they were saying its the fault of the corporations (like Nike/Jb and stores), for the way they released the product. But
not the fault of the ppl that were acting like animals. So your saying its JB's fault for not releasing many pairs, and thats why ppl are acting the way they do, stabbing ppl? Yeah, this is
what they want, they get publicity and brand recognition. Dont care about consequences, coz at the end of the day their making profits. But still, you let your self be played and manipulated like that?

I think one of the major problems in the world is that ppl dont take responsibility for their own actions. You can control the way you act, and re-act.

I agree with a few others, stuff like this makes me ashamed to be labeled a 'sneakerhead' in the same group as those ppl. Some will say "survival of the fittest" and what not, but
its that kind of 'in it for myself, look out for number 1' sh*t that is dragging us ALL down. I may be wrong, its just my opinion, everyone's welcome to theirs.

I know why people are angry, buy a lot of people were spreading mis-info and pure lies about this release. The finishline fiasco is it's own topic. At least we had the opportunity to score online. Saying this is the worst release ever is an overstatement. What about the Parra air maxs from last year? Euro release then only one store in NY? Now that sucked. Release was instantly over $1000 and still is.

remember the space jam release?

space-jam-release-recap-6.jpg

Lot of salty people
roll.gif
The complaining is way too much. Either get your money up or don't buy them. It's as simple as that. They aren't meant for everyone to have. You guys know how Nike and JB are when it comes to very limited sneakers if you have been in the chase for a long time. How the release was handled really doesn't matter....fact that JB actually did release pairs does. They could have just been only for Ray lowering your chance of ever owning a pair. Good luck to you dudes come the Yeezy 2s

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

so this means you shutting down your crappy reseller website doofy
i feel better already that i did not get a pair since your thinking of "getting out the game"

you are the last person that deserves a pair 

www.jumpmansneakers.fake
The last resort source for Air Jordan, Nike SB, and Nike Retro 

your better off buying from www.23iswack.com
roll.gif
I have to agree with 160 the stroller pusher on this one.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

so this means you shutting down your crappy reseller website doofy
i feel better already that i did not get a pair since your thinking of "getting out the game"

you are the last person that deserves a pair 

www.jumpmansneakers.fake
The last resort source for Air Jordan, Nike SB, and Nike Retro 

your better off buying from www.23iswack.com
roll.gif
I have to agree with 160 the stroller pusher on this one.
you got that tuff money
let hold something so i can retire my stroller 
roll.gif

or at least get some jordan rims for them 

Originally Posted by hubbard35

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

Just picked up my 11.5 from x squared . Can't wait to get my #*! back to jersey !!!
Glad you got ya pair man

plus 1

post pics with them on your feet when you get a chance.

http://www.boston.com/ae/...re_a_kick_for_ray_allen/

New Air Jordans are a kick for Ray Allen

The wait is over for the sneaker-obsessed among you. Finally, the latest Air Jordans - the kicks made famous by Michael Jordan - are being released today, and, remarkably, Boston is one of only two cities that have them, at least for now. The white-and-green Air Jordan 13 Ray Allen PE are what the Celtics shooting guard was wearing last season when he set the NBA three-point record. (Ray flew to Paris last month for the sneaker’s release there.) A limited number of the new kicks will be on sale today at the Foot Locker House of Hoops at the CambridgeSide Galleria. (The Miami sneaker boutique Sole Fly was the first to have them a few weeks ago.) Of course, they’re not cheap. The Air Jordan 13 Ray Allen PE retail for $160.
dingbat_story_end_icon.gif

laugh.gif

shame these had to be limited
ray allen is my dude.. woulda loved to have a pair
as soon as i heard they were limited i just gave up.. its not worth all the bs the way ppl fiend over anything limited is ruining the shoe game
im wont put up wit anything limited by jb and nike, GR's for me

Thanks everyone. I'm happy to have my pair but I'm even happier that I made it out unscathed. I still can't believe what I had to do for these shoes.. Some of the things I'm reading are insane. Exactly what we all expected to happen.. But still insane. Another release like this one will earn Jordan Brand some law suits.

I'm praying people won't OD like this for the concord release.. Its ashame what's become of a hobby that some people have been so passionate about because of people who just want to make $$$

^its a shame whats become of this hobby? Didnt you drop out of college and head to Boston with only $250 to your name? Thats a shame, but hey, you got your pair. CONGRATS.

it will become useful on that resume.

Thanks everyone. I'm happy to have my pair but I'm even happier that I made it out unscathed. I still can't believe what I had to do for these shoes.. Some of the things I'm reading are insane. Exactly what we all expected to happen.. But still insane. Another release like this one will earn Jordan Brand some law suits.

I'm praying people won't OD like this for the concord release.. Its ashame what's become of a hobby that some people have been so passionate about because of people who just want to make $$$

Happy you got yours bro, I hope you keep em

Originally Posted by casper90403

^its a shame whats become of this hobby? Didnt you drop out of college and head to Boston with only $250 to your name? Thats a shame, but hey, you got your pair. CONGRATS.

You've been a member on this site for 3 months.. You shouldn't even be posting here.. I've been on here since I was 12 years old in 2002. You have no idea the passion in which I speak. If you knew what passion was you'd recognize it in my actions.

eek.gif
 and
tired.gif
 to what this release has done to people.

And just when I thought the Banned 1 release was bad, this Ray Allen 13 release is a all time low. People sacrificing their jobs and education, mob fights, possible robberies, and a swarm of rants & raves on Twitter over a pair of shoes? It's obvious that Jordan Brand didnt release these to please the consumers. If that was true, they would have released more (even if it were to various HOHs throughout the US). They did it to test the market to see how gullible their consumers would be and to what length they would go through to get them. Granted I love Jordans and the 13s are one of my favorite sig models, but my dignity wouldnt let me go after this shoe.

^^You dropped out of school for some shoes but saying its a shame what this hobby has become kid!!! You're part of the problem. Calling it like i see it, and it doesnt matter if you've been here 20 years or 20 minutes. Dont make comments about this hobby becoming a shame when you left college with $250 to your name, slumming it for 5 days. Look in the mirror.

guys like you call yourselves sneakerheads. I'll never call myself a sneakerhead. Thats a 4 letter word to me. I just love shoes. I'll wear flip flops the day i have to camp out. I'll continue to pay retail for easy releases, but more for tougher releases because i have an adult job. You'll figure it out one day.

Again, enjoy your shoes, you damn well deserved it. In fact, you should get an award for going through the trouble. I hope them shoes love you back.

Originally Posted by sthebest

eek.gif
 and
tired.gif
 to what this release has done to people.

And just when I thought the Banned 1 release was bad, this Ray Allen 13 release is a all time low. People sacrificing their jobs and education, mob fights, possible robberies, and a swarm of rants & raves on Twitter over a pair of shoes? It's obvious that Jordan Brand didnt release these to please the consumers. If that was true, they would have released more (even if it were to various HOHs throughout the US). They did it to test the market to see how gullible their consumers would be and to what length they would go through to get them. Granted I love Jordans and the 13s are one of my favorite sig models, but my dignity wouldnt let me go after this shoe.
Who cares about a job, right? Or education. I read in this thread how someone said its whats wrong with our country, people paying $800+ for these. Nothing wrong with that. Thats chump change for most. What's wrong is people not working for an entire week just to get some kicks. Whatever, enough of my rant. Can't wait to see these on the streets being worn.

your a hater, get a life 

^^You dropped out of school for some shoes but saying its a shame what this hobby has become kid!!! You're part of the problem. Calling it like i see it, and it doesnt matter if you've been here 20 years or 20 minutes. Dont make comments about this hobby becoming a shame when you left college with $250 to your name, slumming it for 5 days. Look in the mirror.

guys like you call yourselves sneakerheads. I'll never call myself a sneakerhead. Thats a 4 letter word to me. I just love shoes. I'll wear flip flops the day i have to camp out. I'll continue to pay retail for easy releases, but more for tougher releases because i have an adult job. You'll figure it out one day.

Again, enjoy your shoes, you damn well deserved it. In fact, you should get an award for going through the trouble. I hope them shoes love you back.

You should go back and re read my posts. I missed one summer class & two days of work...... I wouldn't throw my future away from some shoes. If that was the situation I would have paid resellers prices.. All I had was 250 and I made it work. What point are you trying to prove my man ? Maybe when I graduate college and have a full time job I won't have to pull crazy stunts like this, but until then I gotta make due with what I have.

You've been a member on this site for 3 months.. You shouldn't even be posting here.. I've been on here since I was 12 years old in 2002. You have no idea the passion in which I speak. If you knew what passion was you'd recognize it in my actions.
and hey, you sure are passionate!!! Way to go! I definitely recognize it in your actions. You dropped out of school. Thats probably as passionate as it gets, or you can probably plug another word in to describe it. I dont think anyone went into greater lengths to cop these more than you did. But yet you say this hobby has become a shame. You'll have a great story to tell in 20 years, at best.

You should go back and re read my posts. I missed one summer class & two days of work...... I wouldn't throw my future away from some shoes. If that was the situation I would have paid resellers prices.. All I had was 250 and I made it work. What point are you trying to prove my man ? Maybe when I graduate college and have a full time job I won't have to pull crazy stunts like this, but until then I gotta make due with what I have.
pimp.gif

Big ups for sticking it out!

Back
Top Bottom