Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by show time 96

Huh? flint , playoff and white/red 13's all made it to Outlet's FSR also
Almost all GR jordan's Do

MAn real t, yall know these aint $$*+... 80% gonna resell, but #*%! it man, just like yall said that its just a regular jordan without the ray

but on to the next ones lol south beach d wades???

Originally Posted by show time 96

Huh? flint , playoff and white/red 13's all made it to Outlet's FSR also
Almost all GR jordan's Do

i could think of plenty that don't make it to outlets in FSR (atleast where i live 
nerd.gif
 )

Originally Posted by mandown91

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

^ somebody didn't get their pair lol

seattle should get some pairs
did you??

no, but i meant to quote the guy who reported the reseller and buyer.
to be honest i was just going resell.

well im guessing im done with this thread.... ppl fools who pays 300 + on a 175 shoe lol

but i wonder what will jb cook up next, lol swag

Missed a chance to buy these, since I went to play ball instead. I aint even mad, some shoes are just meant for others to have.

Congrats to all those that got a pair, hopefully yall bought them to rock or collect.

Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze

why yall salty over not getting a pair of Ray's on FNL? I mean deep down yall should of not expected to get a pair...we are lucky enough to actually get a chance at coppin'. I wanted a pair also, but I didn't get it, and it's all good...it was fun attempting to cop, but life goes on. Just look back on your preparation and learn from the flaws and tackle it next time on a limited release. Hope yall don't go out and pay resale tho to make up for tonight...lol....just let it go! haha....follow ya boi on twitter @Johnny_Blaz3

SPAM!!!! NEXT!!!

Wow that was crazy............an hour before they dropped em you had all sorts of rumors floating around about when they would hit.

Congrats to everyone who got a confirmed order, I hope those who plan on keeping them get theirs and the ones parading around talking about how their pair is gonna hit eBay, I hope your order is cancelled........KYS

Theres a signed pair on eBay from Bodega in Boston..........now that is worth the $1000 price tag but itll probably sell for more since its at $500 now and theres like 6 days left

did they do anything special with the quality of this shoe? or is it the usual retro crap? trust me im not all about complaining about quality on retros cuz it is what it is it doesnt stop me from buying... im just curious

Seattle's a large market no doubt but the theme of these shoes have nothing to do with Ray's time on the Sonics. If Seattle thinks they deserve these based on Ray playing there for a few seasons why not just include Mikwaukee in the mix since he started his career over there....
eyes.gif

...and no I damn sure ain't mad...
laugh.gif

didnt even try on FNL.com i was catching some zzzz and literally slept.... got these Rabbit 7s though

Back
Top Bottom