Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

HATED THE FACT THAT FINISHLINE PUT THESE ON THE WBSITE 10-15 MIN BEFORE THEY POSTED ON TWITTER KNOWING EVERONE WAS FOLLOWING THEM TO GET THE RELEASE!!!!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by moneymike88

I stopped right there. First of all, stop yelling. Secondly, you're not the only one with a job. I took vacation time to cop these. The person who wants the sneaker the most is going to be the one to get it. He's also going to be the one to camp for 3+ days for the love of the shoe and not always for the love of the $

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Edit,
Originally Posted by prince726

really used your vacation to cop 4 a pairs
sick.gif
You haven't been paying attention.

For The Love Of Money....

BOSS

I left Brooklyn on Wednesday afternoon alone thinking that I would be lucky to come away with just one pair after hearing that spots were already getting filled up. Only a chump would pass up the opportunities that I had.

Anyone else's money is held up with finishline?

I tried for a size 9 but was sold out then went for an 8.5, thought I had it because I made one page further then the 9 but forgot to click submit order. LOL but I'm dying inside, oh well.

anybody get or hear anything from kicks-lab?

I hit them but havent heard back..I'm gonna holla @ paypal in a minute, get my cake back.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Well...I'm not a huge fan of these, but Ray did become the NBA's all-time leader in 3 pointers made wearing these. Just for the history of that plus the limited tag, I think that's why these are hyped.

i highly doubt there's hype behind this shoe because he's the nba all time leader in 3 pointers. Nobody gives a damn about that statistic. Vince Carter is in the top 20 all time. Cuttino Mobley's in the top 50. Peja is 4th! JKidd is 3rd! JKidd! Its a nice accomplishment because of longevity, but its what, maybe the 4th or 5th best accomplisment when it comes to individual statistics?

I wonder how many copped these thinking, man, i need to get these because he was wearing them when he broke the record. Zero point zero.  

Zero point zero huh?
laugh.gif
 Why don't you reread the posts in this thread and then get back to me son. All I said was him breaking the record wearing these probably helped the hype along. I never said it was the only reason. I mean they made shirts like this to market the shoe:
13%2BRay%2B2.jpg

You think Nike with all its marketing genius would make these shirts if it doesn't think they would help increase hype on this release? Yes, limited numbers of this shoe and having a high resale price are probably the major thing driving the hype on these, but you can't tell me a Celtic fan or Ray Allen fan doesn't want these that much more cuz of what their guy did in them. Same reason why people like certain Js cuz of what MJ did in them like the Flu Game XIIs, Last Shot XIVs, Olympic VIIs, etc etc.
Yes, I'll stick with 0.0 SON. I'd be absolutely amazed if anyone bought these due to the significance of him breaking a record. Come on, lets be real. At best, that would be reason # 6 or 7 on why someone would purchase this shoe. Its all about the limited amount, therefore increased retail value. Lets see, limited shoe? CHECK. High resell value? CHECK. Nice colorway? CHECK. The love of XIII's by most? CHECK. Worn when he broke the record? "silence." I didnt even realize he wore these when he broke the record.

I don't have a problem with people camping out. You assume the campers are not sacrificing anything for them to camp out. Maybe they took time off their "adult jobs" so they could camp. These shoes were also sold online, so you had your chance to cop online without having to camp like everyone else.

Lets see, limited shoe? CHECK. High resell value? CHECK. Nice colorway? CHECK. The love of XIII's by most? CHECK. Worn when he broke the record? "silence." I didnt even realize he wore these when he broke the record.

Limited Shoe?  Don't care.
High Resell Value?  Wasn't going to resell.
Nice Colorway?  Maybe, but not my favorite.
Love XIII?  I don't own any other ones.
Worn when he broke the record?  Yup.

Now, I wasn't able to get them, but if I had?  Your Blutarsky zero-point-zero would have been shot.  Would have been closer to Kent Dorfman's zero-point-two.

Originally Posted by kc37

Lets see, limited shoe? CHECK. High resell value? CHECK. Nice colorway? CHECK. The love of XIII's by most? CHECK. Worn when he broke the record? "silence." I didnt even realize he wore these when he broke the record.

Things are so plain
laugh.gif

Freeze-send him a msg thru the site. He sent me a shipping conf. Number but I'll believe it when I have the shoes in my hands. Make sure u mention your order number and size and date payment cleared in your message. Good luck!!!

who else thinks this might end up being like the south beach lebrons..  all exclusive at first and only dropping in select spots.. then a little later popping up at other spots and watering down the market for a bit.. i know they still have a strong resell value, but $1000 plus already for these is crazy and could just keep going up unless some more end up releasing..  i'm holding out hope that they end up dropping at HOH's, but we'll see what really happens..   to those who put in the work/wait for these and got them.. congrats..  

casper90403 wrote:
Yes, I'll stick with 0.0 SON. I'd be absolutely amazed if anyone bought these due to the significance of him breaking a record. Come on, lets be real. At best, that would be reason # 6 or 7 on why someone would purchase this shoe. Its all about the limited amount, therefore increased retail value. Lets see, limited shoe? CHECK. High resell value? CHECK. Nice colorway? CHECK. The love of XIII's by most? CHECK. Worn when he broke the record? "silence." I didnt even realize he wore these when he broke the record.

Dont assume why everyone wanted these I could care less about the resale value because I was planning on keeping mine and the record breaking and beinging a celtics fan is #1 and #2 as why i want the sneaker

Originally Posted by prince726

casper90403 wrote:

Dont assume why everyone wanted these I could care less about the resale value because I was planning on keeping mine and the record breaking and beinging a celtics fan is #1 and #2 as why i want the sneaker

this guy casper is on some other..... If you didnt realize that ray wore these when he broke the record you should clearly not even be in this thread. As a sneaker head "jordan especially" How wouldn't you be checking ray's feet on the day he has a chance of breaking the record? The only people who bought these shoes without thinking they are significant because of the record are strict resellers

Originally Posted by VintageNikeShirts

Kicks Lab came through got them in the mail today. Legit

I'm seeing on the other site, that the boxes k-lab sent out were in unlabeled boxes. Also are your production dates 4 months apart rather than the typical 3 month difference found on most retroes? Did you get that 50 refund at all?

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

can someone explain to me the hype around this shoe? Unless I was a celtics fan I wouldnt buy these if they were at a Nike outlet for $80
The fact that the word "limited" is attached to them, other than that, nothing at all
That's your opinion. Laker fan all day but I would buy these in a heart beat. I like green and its clean shoe. I have always liked the 13's so it would have been nice to have these but I wouldn't pay 800 for these. The limited tag and the fact that these pretty much are a PE is why I feel the hype is this crazy. Plus people really just want to turn a profit on these.

Lol so you are agreeing with me....

Back
Top Bottom