Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

just called and they said they never had them... why lie :/
edit... just seen his updat 
embarassed.gif

^^Rodrigo fam, you about to give cats a heart attack my dude ...
eek.gif
laugh.gif
. An honest mistake but boy oh boy if were true!!

Found this interesting under Sneakerape's Terms on the website...

"Note

Based on customers feedback, choose half or one bigger size will be more comfortable than regular size. 

Any questions or info contact SneakerApe@yahoo.com"

so my friend bought 2 pairs from sneakerape last week and they were supposed to ship out on 7/31, well today he gets a refund and an email from sneakerape saying they ran out of his sz and will not restock until next week.

Originally Posted by jmo1200

"Note

Based on customers feedback, choose half or one bigger size will be more comfortable than regular size. 

This is usually put on sites that sell fake kicks.....
nerd.gif

some dude came in my store wearing these....said he has 3 pairs and he went to boston to get em....damn

was looking at a slideshow i got of sneakers and just came to the conclusion i would trade my rays for a pair of Tokyo 5s in a heart beat but wouldnt mind having both lol

Honestly, I'm not even in to the shoe no more. The only thing I'm waiting for is news for is the new ray p.e.'s. The ray 13's were based around hype. They're not even that nice now that I actually think about it. lol...

But hey, if you're a die-hard celtics fan then I guess this is a must-have shoe.

I'd much rather drop this amount on the OG White/Black pair. Limited means nothing to me unless they start making OG colorways limited.

Originally Posted by sosmoove

"Note

nerd.gif

My point exactly, that's why I posted it. Always read the fine print folks... I'm surprised this wasn't brought up sooner...

Originally Posted by sosmoove

"Note

nerd.gif

My point exactly, that's why I posted it. Always read the fine print folks... I'm surprised this wasn't brought up sooner...

My tracking has been updated so Im guessing I will see these monday or Tuesday........... I will def be letting yall know what mine look like.  Im trying to be as optimistic as possible.

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

I'd much rather drop this amount on the OG White/Black pair. Limited means nothing to me unless they start making OG colorways limited.

QFT

Keep me updated Dro, I also took the chance with sneakerape so I'm a bit curious to see how these come out

Back
Top Bottom