Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by Freeze

dude probably bought 2 pairs..possibly at 450 each, maybe less plus shipping.

$425 1st pair, $475 2nd. If i was rich i sure wouldn't be posting on NT.
you be surprise who posted on niketalk and what kind of money most members have

Key....and I'm definitely not surprised

$900? for one pair?
laugh.gif
woah

Damn...I might have to cop some from vmv..those look good
do so bro you will not be disappointed 
some poor dude with a screen name "say no" off iss got he product tag upside down off a pair from his shoe  

21ju93s.jpg

his post is on page 463 of sole collector forum's ray allen post 

(BTW there nice layout is really nice & i dont even like there forum)

i would never trust a website called "sneakerape"

the only websites i trust 100% out of hong kong are marqueesole and now vmvinc 

i have not been this happy with a shoe in a very long long time 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by toughmoney

dude probably bought 2 pairs..possibly at 450 each, maybe less plus shipping.

$425 1st pair, $475 2nd. If i was rich i sure wouldn't be posting on NT.
you be surprise who posted on niketalk and what kind of money most members have

dont forget this is a very expensive hobby 

OH MAN AM I A HAPPY "CAMPER" 

NO CAMPING OUT FOR DAYS AT A TIME 

NO PAYING SOMEONE ON HERE MORE THEN I HAVE TO WITH A HOMEMADE WEB SITE

NO KISSING SOMEONE'S BUTT AT A STORE FOR HOLDING A PAIR 

BEST OF ALL NO B GRADE WHAT SO EVER 

398063408.jpg

398063410.jpg

IF THE 13'S DO RE-RELEASE AND ITS A 12 TO 14 HOUR "CAMPOUT" I'LL BE THERE IF NOT I GOT MY PAIR 

VMVINC.COM HAS GAINED MY TRUST AS THE NEXT EARLY RELEASE WEBSITE OUTTA HONG KONG

THANKS WONG 

congrats bro.....youre like the only one that feels that way about their overseas pair tho............and one thing to keep in mind is your pair came from a Nike store in HK.  I dont think all of VMV's pairs came from there.  Yo 160 did he send that receipt he emailed a pic of???

no i was not expecting him to 
the proof that mine cam from a retail store was the stamped numbers & letters inside the box and the sticker on the bottom 

he did look out for me on the price

because when i asked for my money back last month when the date changed 

he gave me the cash back a.s.a.p 

plus he kept he word when i copped the shoes again and gave me the same price as a month before when hes selling for alomost $90.00 more not counting shipping 

i would have never done that 

i'll be buying off vmvinc.com again 

My pair just arrived......now I have to wait for my shift to end lol. I ordered off VmVinc. Will lost update when get home. I'm scared to get a horrid pair like most members, but 160 gave me some hope.

Originally Posted by metallic

My pair just arrived......now I have to wait for my shift to end lol. I ordered off VmVinc. Will lost update when get home. I'm scared to get a horrid pair like most members, but 160 gave me some hope.

i'm sure your pair is good dude
look for the sticker on the bottom before you open the box and the stamp inside the cardboard box 

look for the sticker on the bottom before you open the box and the stamp inside the cardboard box 
im interested to know if all of VMV's pairs have these stamps on all their pairs theyve sent out.............anyone else order from there that can share, it would be greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

im interested to know if all of VMV's pairs have these stamps on all their pairs theyve sent out.............anyone else order from there that can share, it would be greatly appreciated.

i would like to know that myself 

Originally Posted by d1ner0

I just got my pair from sneakerape and just finished my thorough investigation then i filed this in paypal.

First off I just arrived home an opened the package. I am very dissapointed with the shoes. The shoes from what I noticed might be a b-grade shoe or could be even be a factory variant aka fake. First thing first i ordered a 9 and a size 10.5 and he sent me a 9.5 and a 10.5. I have the real shoes in hand that came from a retail store in boston when they came out and when i did the comparison between the shoes the shoes that was sent to me did not match up. Color was off. Suede was off in the pair that i bought from Boston the suede is smooth and the one that was sent the suede is rough. The shoes sent smelled like it was just done getting glued together have a very strong odor of glue. the soles of the shoe seem like it came off and was out back together with glue and maybe that where the glue smell came from. The shape of the shoes is off i took detailed pictures and one shoe has a different shape than the other it seems like one is taller. Also i noticed from the pair i bought at a retail store in boston has white stitching beneath the insole and when i checked the pair that was sent to me by sneakerape they have yellow stitching. I can provide all the emails and everything sneakerape has sent if needed be to prove my case. I will provide pictures of all the problems necessary to be used for Paypal investigation and whatever documentation you guys need. I need a full refund and if the seller wants the shoes back i will ship it back to them but will not be on my cost. Mind you it took almost a whole month for me to get these shoes and to add insult to this i get sent pairs that are really really bad. I can give comparison picture of a retail pair from boston and this for further proof.
Can you post some pics of the 2 side by side???  your Boston pair and your overseas pair.........what color was the stitching on the Boston pair???  Mine is yellow too

yo 160, Im pretty sure the bottom tag is a sticker......my box was blank like it was never put there

and I gotta say that VMV is the only overseas site that came correct on these.  Their pairs look on point from what Ive seen.  Theres still some glue here and there but as I said before, glue is easy to deal with

Originally Posted by DRO3000

yo 160, Im pretty sure the bottom tag is a sticker......my box was blank like it was never put there

and I gotta say that VMV is the only overseas site that came correct on these.  Their pairs look on point from what Ive seen.  Theres still some glue here and there but as I said before, glue is easy to deal with
the nike addresses in the us & the netherlands is printed on the box
look at the bottom of a box you got from a store 

and the excess glue is what you would find on any pair of 13's either store brought internet brought or even reseller brought  

Im at work right now so I cant check my other pairs but I have the pairs I got with me at work

ohhhh weeee those xii's are str8 filthy! good pickup lionheart yo.

idk man i'm on the fence..i see 160's pair that i'm in love with, but then surgeons pair, that idk about..both seemingly from vmv. idk man. and thats no hate at all to surgeon in any sense. just saying in this case, i cant exactly believe my eyes anymore lol. good pick up to you both tho. oh and 160, sick table

the sticker is missing

but you got the print on the other corner of the box

sorry dude I misunderstood what you and Surgeon were saying.  The top corner is def a sticker and the bottom right corner is def printed........i thought yall were trying to say the top left was printed on.....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom