Air Jordan 13 'Squadron Blue' - 2013

Quality on these is horrible, crazy paint flaws on the outsole...ridiculous. Def gonna sell em sometime, not worth it! WTF IS WITH JB AND NIKE LATELY. EVERY ******G SHOE I BUY THE PAST 6 HAVE HAD QUALITY ISSUES, I'm starting to say **** it. Something needs to change man...ridiculous.

I know it's only the bottom but look at all the paint all over em in between the cracks...ridiculous.

Quality on these is horrible, crazy paint flaws on the outsole...ridiculous. Def gonna sell em sometime, not worth it! WTF IS WITH JB AND NIKE LATELY. EVERY ******G SHOE I BUY THE PAST 6 HAVE HAD QUALITY ISSUES, I'm starting to say **** it. Something needs to change man...ridiculous.

Jordan Brand at its unFINEST

Nothing unusual there

But seriously youre being a bit too picky. as long as the midsole and uppers are good there shouldnt be much to complain about

Last edited:
Got to look at these at the mall today and imo they looked pretty nice. BUT the quality wasn't that great. But hey, if you like em, do you.

dude if your looking for quality

stop buying sneakers

i know when i cop it is what is it
and its far from quality

I know it's only the bottom but look at all the paint all over em in between the cracks...ridiculous.
honestly homie, JB has been doing this for years, look this pic of my wheats i currently got listed on ebay, white paint galore...NBD
nthat.gif

I have a feeling these will be the "olive 9's" for the next gen of sneakerheads. I remember back in the day nobody wanted the olive 9's, (well atleast from where I am from) and look at the demand for them now.

I have a feeling these will be the "olive 9's" for the next gen of sneakerheads. I remember back in the day nobody wanted the olive 9's, (well atleast from where I am from) and look at the demand for them now.

olive 9s were $50 near me back in the day. people said the olive green color was awful and other dyed the green black back. now its grail status. i find it funny :lol:

Saw these in person at the mall today, they're definitely nicer in person, but still not nice enough to cop :smokin

olive 9s were $50 near me back in the day. people said the olive green color was awful and other dyed the green black back. now its grail status. i find it funny :lol:

Smh. I might snag a pair and put them on ice for a while. They are a solid colorway. This release was just overshadowed by the 88's and all the restock ASW talk...

Olives have always been dope to me. The squadrons I really tried to like today. My mans copped and they look not too bad in his small sz 8. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I thought about it tho lol

look alot better in person but too much other stuff this month im wayyy more interested in maybe later and under retail

Surprised these sold faster than the Black/Red XIII's around here.

I expect to see several more "random" restocks for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom