Air Jordan 13 'Squadron Blue' - 2013

Quality on these is horrible, crazy paint flaws on the outsole...ridiculous. Def gonna sell em sometime, not worth it! WTF IS WITH JB AND NIKE LATELY. EVERY ******G SHOE I BUY THE PAST 6 HAVE HAD QUALITY ISSUES, I'm starting to say **** it. Something needs to change man...ridiculous.
couldn't u have just not bought em dude?

I loved my pair, copped easily, and think they look real fresh. Glad ppl slept on em too.

Surprised these sold faster than the Black/Red XIII's around here.

I expect to see several more "random" restocks for some reason.
Yeah they sold out faster online than I expected.. Pretty much every store in my mall had some when I went there earlier so unless pretty slowly start buying them hopefully I can pick up a pair for less than retail. Like I want to do with the Air Jordan Photo Blue 9's if online Finishline every decides to drop the price somewhat significantly. (I.E. below or around 100 without a W/C coupon unless someone here with multiples would be kind enough to give me one or a few). 

I regret buying these now today I spent several hours shopping for a fit and was unsuccessful. With that said I may take these back which is very rare of me.

Stopped by my local Footlocker to see them in person and they were still sitting on the shelves around 5 PM. They're not bad looking, but just not for me.

I
I regret buying these now today I spent several hours shopping for a fit and was unsuccessful. With that said I may take these back which is very rare of me.

I'm gonna flip or take em back for store credit...Pretty disappointed, they caught my attention at first cus they are a unique CW and they reminded me of the flints I had back in 98. Was hoping they would grow on me! They did...like a tumor, on my balls. And I want them gone, lol.

Is it really hard? how about jeans and a navy blue polo or hoodie?

You'll look like a walking blueberry, lol. Or a mechanic in an jumpsuit. Blue from head to toe. U can rock em in the summer with khaki cargo shorts or cargo pants...or super light jeans, which I'm not really fond of. And the yellow will get TWISTED from walking on them. idk why u would out a light color on the bottom of the midsole. Now that I'm listening to myself, I'm seriously asking myself if I'm ******ed for buying them. Lol, must have been Jordan fever...."I want em all disorder"

You'll look like a walking blueberry, lol. Or a mechanic in an jumpsuit. Blue from head to toe. U can rock em in the summer with khaki cargo shorts or cargo pants...or super light jeans, which I'm not really fond of. And the yellow will get TWISTED from walking on them. idk why u would out a light color on the bottom of the midsole. Now that I'm listening to myself, I'm seriously asking myself if I'm ******ed for buying them. Lol, must have been Jordan fever...."I want em all disorder"
na homie ima show u what ima rock with these once i get everything already got the jeans now waiting for the shoes & polo to come in then ordering a fitted

n if i wanna go all out i can cop this TRBJ hoodie

BOOM!
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I was feeling these a lot, but not for $170.And of course these will sell out online because it is accessible to everyone & very convenient to order. In store however is different. I know these will be sitting instore for sure, especially with the better upcoming releases.

na homie ima show u what ima rock with these once i get everything already got the jeans now waiting for the shoes & polo to come in then ordering a fitted

n if i wanna go all out i can cop this TRBJ hoodie

BOOM!:pimp:

Pretty clean, MAD blue tho my dude. Change them jeans to RL khaki cargo pants and your swaggin!

Last edited:
I passed on these, but I thought that they might look good with black jeans/pants and a dark blue hoodie or denim jacket.  I wear mostly black/ dark grey pants so I think about these kinds of things sometimes, haha

I'm amazed how these sold out in all the stores near me, but then again 13s are an extremely popular style in general. Crazy thing I had them in my cart on FNL for like an hour. I guess hype and seeing different outfits with them grew on me. I didn't pull the trigger though just cuz it would of been an impulse buy missing out on the 3s. Ahh well I'll grab em off eBay eventually. Prices aren't bad for them.

Surprised these sold faster than the Black/Red XIII's around here.

I expect to see several more "random" restocks for some reason.
Yeah they sold out faster online than I expected.. Pretty much every store in my mall had some when I went there earlier so unless pretty slowly start buying them hopefully I can pick up a pair for less than retail. Like I want to do with the Air Jordan Photo Blue 9's if online Finishline every decides to drop the price somewhat significantly. (I.E. below or around 100 without a W/C coupon unless someone here with multiples would be kind enough to give me one or a few). 

You could only use one WC coupon per order. Can't stack them.

I was feeling these a lot, but not for $170.And of course these will sell out online because it is accessible to everyone & very convenient to order. In store however is different. I know these will be sitting instore for sure, especially with the better upcoming releases.
yup

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder fellas, another mans trash is another mans treasure...u get my point??? Opinions are like a pair of J's everybody has one :smile:

Quality on these is horrible, crazy paint flaws on the outsole...ridiculous. Def gonna sell em sometime, not worth it! WTF IS WITH JB AND NIKE LATELY. EVERY ******G SHOE I BUY THE PAST 6 HAVE HAD QUALITY ISSUES, I'm starting to say **** it. Something needs to change man...ridiculous.

dude if your looking for quality

stop buying sneakers

i know when i cop it is what is it
and its far from quality

well thats a stupid comment, you should say stop buying Jordans.

go buy a Nike basketball shoe and they are good quality. Kobe's are top quality, probably because they will be used on the court but still.

well thats a stupid comment, you should say stop buying Jordans.

go buy a Nike basketball shoe and they are good quality. Kobe's are top quality, probably because they will be used on the court but still.

dude all the shoes are made in pretty much in the same sweatshops

look at the production label inside the shoes if you can read them
the factory info is on the top right side

the factory is for example "Y3" on a pair of jordans or what ever kobe you own
if kobe's are made in Y3 that i dont know or some other sweatshop owned by the pou chin group & yueyuen holdings
that's the company who makes the shoes

look it up online

i buy jordans and foams and a few other nike's & that's it
some stuff is made really well other shoes not so well

Last edited:
The biggest problem with this shoe is the lack of 3M.... This colorway would be crazy if they'd had the 3M shimmering on the sides :smh: W/o it its just an OK shoe that most people will pass on

3M?? Everyone loves to talk about 3M. The problem with this colorway is its color. I don't think 3M will be changing anyones mind on these.

3M?? Everyone loves to talk about 3M. The problem with this colorway is its color. I don't think 3M will be changing anyones mind on these.
it wouldve sold me. since none of the other 13s this year had 3m, it wouldve made these special and not just a big blue glob with yellow on it

i cant believe these sold out online. i was hoping these would go on sale so i can buy them to play ball in. guess all the hypebeast got to them first.

Back
Top Bottom