Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

agreed anyway to cure this?

i know theres a remedy out there i forget what it was its the same problem the command force had
07702f12-ee88-45c8-a21e-4a6bfab660e1.jpg.w240.jpg

why not? lol
For some reason, I thought END is an online store in Japan. I was going to say a few sites in the US still has them, mainly Kith and Flight Club.
flightclub? Wildin, ain't nobody tryin to pay over retail for these

Last edited:
For real don't buy at FC
I got lucky on these I think a reseller returned them at a Nike outlet
Cuz my pair is damn near flawless
Thank you reseller or person with buyers remorse lol

Lube on leather? Seriously?

The tongue squeak is why I rarely wear my pair. And I think I got caught up in the hype with them being the first XIII retro this year. Sub retail so not mad.

End is in England. And they ship the the US

Last edited:
No good discounts yet? Or it's ova for all that ?
that's the main reason they had dried up cuz they did go on discount wit codes on various places

No major retailers had them on sale other than villa for that brief time. Nike did allow them on that 30% in store that weekend too but finishline and the footlocker family seemed like they sold well at retail.

Always wanted the white/red color and always missed them for diff reasons so I passed on these when they released thinking they would sit longer. Wednesday I decided to see what sites they were on and they were all gone....I go on villa and what do you know a size 11 was still available :wow:, I added to cart used the 25more code they have right now for $25 off and got them for $175 shipped. They arrive today :smokin

I've been low key super jealous of my dad for having these for the past 7 years. He's a 60 year old white guy who wears J's and Lebrons exclusively. Super funny.

But either way, I'm really glad they dropped this year. I feel like I didn't contribute to this thread at all for being a shoe that I was really excited about. But I've been admiring the leather for the past hour, so I felt like I should post about it.

Also stoked I don't have a pair with mold on them.

My first pair was totally symetric like on nikestore.

And the right tongue is like the OG, drift to the right naturally.

But could you tell me if it is possible to feel a better heel cushion in the left shoe when you take a close look at these photos.

Back
Top Bottom