Air Jordan 14 “Gym Red” July 2, 2020 $190

Ridiculous how every shoe is selling out in 10-15mins.....just a few months ago just about every release was sitting

Yea I always get the fast sell outs on the initial release. Footsites takes a while to sell out if you have patience... Then I just wait for restocks or until market gets flooded. You should be able to grab close to retail. I mean I'm referring to most GR releases.

Once this 600 per week ends this month., and ppl aint living beyond their true means, alot of these sell outs will be no more.
Of course theyll be demand for certain models and c/w's, but the likes of purple tab 4s, hare 6s and so on will be disco bound.

Once this 600 per week ends this month., and ppl aint living beyond their true means, alot of these sell outs will be no more.
Of course theyll be demand for certain models and c/w's, but the likes of purple tab 4s, hare 6s and so on will be hitting disco.
Yeah, I have been wondering a lot about that myself. These and many others were in production or at the very least planned before Covid hit so I feel like they have to be holding back a ton of pairs on purpose.

Of course theyll be demand for certain models and c/w's, but the likes of purple tab 4s, hare 6s and so on will be hitting disco.

Unless Nike/JB have actually been cutting quantities produced.

That feeling when you spammin the ATC on Champs, EB and FTL and it starts loading slower like it’s actually gonna ATC but nope, back to the size page lol
I be sitting there like
0F1EB760-CAD0-4A93-9887-BA50D2400B39.gif

were you getting OOS when hitting add to cart? I’ve been trying and all it’s saying is oos

yes, I was getting out of stock, as well as “oops something went wrong”

kept hitting ATC, until it finally added.

then I had trouble checking out!! Even through PayPal I couldnt place an order, got through with 20 seconds to spare.

Just carted my size 9.5 on FTL... Keep at it guys. Still have a chance to atc even though it saying OOS. As long your size is not greyed out or already missing.

Wasn’t after these but damn I’m shocked they they moved like that

looks like to back to the Gr jordan sell out days

Thanks Espn Lol

think i just got thru on ftl i was able to cart and check out than my browser crashed and i havent gotten a confirm email yet

Because people are willing to buy them at that price. Simple Economics.

Everyone knows that most GR shoes price peak is during initial release. Then prices eventually settles down in the next couple weeks. People just can't resist.

Back
Top Bottom