Air Jordan 14 “Gym Red” July 2, 2020 $190

Just talked to a girl that works in FTL and she said they're not releasing unclaimed pairs until Saturday

I wonder if they can still back door because my local footstores will not let you purchase unless they can scan that reservation code. Supposedly that's a confirmation of the reservation sale.

I wonder if they can still back door because my local footstores will not let you purchase unless they can scan that reservation code. Supposedly that's a confirmation of the reservation sale.

Did you get these local? I didn't add points to mine when I entered the reserves cause I wasn't sure if the stores even got them in, so obviously lost. I saw that Northpark HOH didn't even have them apparently

They look real good. I really hate the fact that ppl keep comparing these to the Ferraris. Indeed they’re red 14s but they have 2 completely different themes going on. This 1 is much easier to rock as well
This is true. They are different themes. I do prefer them over the Ferrari’s though. I just prefer 14’s with layering and even the ones with the ribbing like the upcoming Hyper Royal’s. Another must have.

This is true. They are different themes. I do prefer them over the Ferrari’s though. I just prefer 14’s with layering and even the ones with the ribbing like the upcoming Hyper Royal’s. Another must have.
Ferrari’s are just nostalgic to me and ppl hate admitting when new joints look better than OGs.... but these do look better IMO as well.

they’re 2 completely different 14s tho

All this. Sold my Ferrari's...never wore them. Will wear these

Sucked. Saturday after thanksgiving 1998 walking back into my house, a blue metro with tints jumps the curb blocks me off from my steps on the sidewalk RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE! Three *******s get out (one with a gun) two grab me by each arm and leg and the third cocks a 9 millimeter to my face and the others strip my shoes off. I remember one was wearing Air Max 98s and another those Air Total Foamposite Maxs that were everywhere (pretty sure they were originally on other people’s feet as well, but that’s neither here nor there) “we aren’t going to hurt you” all I remember them telling me (while there’s a gun in my face). My friend and her boyfriend came out of their house a few minutes later and noticed me on the ground just in shock like “The **** just happened?” as the ****ty *** Geo was pulling off and ran over to me asking if everything was okay. All that was going through my mind at the time was “I really had a gun pulled on me for my Jordans”. Called the cops and I filed a report. It sucked...but that’s life. Learned I can’t even wear my shoes alone in my own neighborhood without some idiots pulling a gun and taking them off...and these idiots weren’t even from my neighborhood! You live and learn...they edit A-holes? Looking back at that. that could look REALLY bad

Idk about changing the release time. West coast folks still got a chance at whatever stores are doing FCFS if they strike out online (e.g. you wake up 7pm PST for online release, then if you strike out you can wait like 2-3 hours for stores to open for fcfs).

East coast folks on the other hand are outta luck for FCFS if we fail on online releases since stores usually open around same time online releases start.

Exactly. It evens out in the end. We are either app or FCFS.

Why are y'all pretending you can't do both on the East Coast? Are your iPhones turning into landlines? You can be on every footsite/SNRKS while standing in line at a FCFS at 10am... There is almost zero chance of you oversleeping past 10am (unless you're a night owl/night shift person). Here in LA, I don't know anyone that isn't sleep or on the 405 at 6:45am.

Y'all East Coast dudes can never call a spade a spade lol.

Why are y'all pretending you can't do both on the East Coast? Are your iPhones turning into landlines? You can be on every footsite/SNRKS while standing in line at a FCFS at 10am... There is almost zero chance of you oversleeping past 10am (unless you're a night owl/night shift person). Here in LA, I don't know anyone that isn't sleep or on the 405 at 6:45am.

Y'all East Coast dudes can never call a spade a spade lol.
I’m not feeling any sympathy for you at all with that. If you really want a shoe that bad you will put in the work of being up before 7 o clock in the morning for a day every two or three weeks...mostly on weekends...it’s not that hard...sorry...I’ve been up WAY before that for other things, namely work every weekday. You really want a pair of shoes, you can suck it up and get up at 6:30. Truly on some entitlement **** right there.

I’m not feeling any sympathy for you at all with that. If you really want a shoe that bad you will put in the work of being up before 7 o clock in the morning for a day every two or three weeks...mostly on weekends...it’s not that hard...sorry...I’ve been up WAY before that for other things. You really want a pair of shoes, you can suck it up and get up at 6:30. Truly on some entitlement **** right there.

Yeah, that's real easy to say when you don't have to be up for shoes. Frankly, I'm certain I have more shoes than almost anyone on this site; I've stayed up, or woken up to get many a shoe. I have spent tens of thousands of dollars on kicks, most of the time camping, or waking up to partake in this hobby. So believe me when I say, you are barking up the wrong tree with this nonsense.

Point being, people on the East Coast have an advantage because these releases are at 7 am for more than 50 million people. That's too significant a number to ignore. The ONLINE releases should be when everyone is up, and I'd say, for my Hawaiian sneakerheads, online drops should be 1pm PST, meaning Hawaii, West Coast, East Coast, and everywhere else inbetween has an opportunity to be awake and buy their favorite shoes.

You status quo cats kill me. Don't reply to me if you're going to reiterate this crap my dude. I already have a headache.

Did you get these local? I didn't add points to mine when I entered the reserves cause I wasn't sure if the stores even got them in, so obviously lost. I saw that Northpark HOH didn't even have them apparently
Yep! Hit at StoneBriar. I never enter north park because that store has always been funny. I do northern stores , town East, and parks as they always have larger quantities. Funny thing is that I can enter those stores and the app still sends me to Irving or something. No complaints as long as I win lol

I got through snipes queue just for them to be sold out. I didn’t even try on SNKRS. I tried my local Finishline and might have a shot at a unclaimed pair. But if i don’t cop, I’ll pass. I’ll be damned if i pay $350 for a Jordan XIV, hell i remember when indiglos ended up at the outlets

That’s what I was saying earlier. With the experimentations they were doing with the 14 in ‘99 this could have been one last mid to hit in June.
remember, when he hit the last shot, the 14s weren't revealed yet. it was still 13s until that game. that was the 1st glimpse

slow down
1593737806624.gif

I forgot about these today! How fast did they sell out online on all the websites? Didn’t 14s always used to sit?

Back
Top Bottom