Air Jordan 14 “Gym Red” July 2, 2020 $190

You know the vibes...
"She's not protecting her peace, she's avoiding accountability"

"She's not funny, she just grew up with brothers"
728A07E0-87F0-478B-86AF-AF4BE1FD68B1.jpeg

46083CD4-74B3-4EC0-A30B-22D906CC54CB.jpeg

Man, if what people experienced today holds true and footsites go to only being able to cop one pair across all sites, that will suck. No more footsites double ups then?

Yeah, that's real easy to say when you don't have to be up for shoes. Frankly, I'm certain I have more shoes than almost anyone on this site; I've stayed up, or woken up to get many a shoe. I have spent tens of thousands of dollars on kicks, most of the time camping, or waking up to partake in this hobby. So believe me when I say, you are barking up the wrong tree with this nonsense.

Point being, people on the East Coast have an advantage because these releases are at 7 am for more than 50 million people. That's too significant a number to ignore. The ONLINE releases should be when everyone is up, and I'd say, for my Hawaiian sneakerheads, online drops should be 1pm PST, meaning Hawaii, West Coast, East Coast, and everywhere else inbetween has an opportunity to be awake and buy their favorite shoes.

You status quo cats kill me. Don't reply to me if you're going to reiterate this crap my dude. I already have a headache.
Alaska time is 4 hours behind est, we have to be ready at 6am when they go live if we want a chance to cop.

I wish shoe releases were later. I work at night, and I've saved a lot of money by not wanting to wake up at 8 am on Saturdays unless I NEED a shoe.

Scored my sz 10 on snkrs app At 10am sharp. Gave me a few errors at first but Finally Went thru. Wondering if these are gonna get delayed with shipping?

Attachments

• D34F3157-A5AA-4C9D-9BE7-30CD798AD2E8.jpeg
    D34F3157-A5AA-4C9D-9BE7-30CD798AD2E8.jpeg
    260.3 KB · Views: 979
Are these QS or limited? Quite surprised to see these hold almost $100 over retail after release.

Sucked. Saturday after thanksgiving 1998 walking back into my house, a blue metro with tints jumps the curb blocks me off from my steps on the sidewalk RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE! Three *******s get out (one with a gun) two grab me by each arm and leg and the third cocks a 9 millimeter to my face and the others strip my shoes off. I remember one was wearing Air Max 98s and another those Air Total Foamposite Maxs that were everywhere (pretty sure they were originally on other people’s feet as well, but that’s neither here nor there) “we aren’t going to hurt you” all I remember them telling me (while there’s a gun in my face). My friend and her boyfriend came out of their house a few minutes later and noticed me on the ground just in shock like “The **** just happened?” as the ****ty *** Geo was pulling off and ran over to me asking if everything was okay. All that was going through my mind at the time was “I really had a gun pulled on me for my Jordans”. Called the cops and I filed a report. It sucked...but that’s life. Learned I can’t even wear my shoes alone in my own neighborhood without some idiots pulling a gun and taking them off...and these idiots weren’t even from my neighborhood! You live and learn...they edit A-holes? Looking back at that. that could look REALLY bad

Back
Top Bottom